Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. (1949 Views)

Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home / HILARIOUS - Should A Nigerian Woman Be Better At Cooking FOOD Or Making LOVE ?? / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by gentlefada(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is a thread borne out of students arguing in Fajuyi hall at Obafemi Awolowo University and the basic question is which of the two is more essential for survival for any human being. Food or shelter....
Re: Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by nnadychuks(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shelter is more escential, but should i forget the taste of okpa, bread+coconut or jollof rice?? Both are escential abeg, i cannot choose

1 Like

Re: Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bros na shelter oo

you'll definitely see sumtin chop no mata what!!

but try sleeping under bridge for two days you'll understand!!

I remember my unemployment days
#oluwa #maribatise
Re: Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
In Abraham Maslow's theory of hierarchy of needs, basic needs comes first. And the basic needs are listed in order of their primal importance to life:
1. Food
2. Clothing
3. Shelter.

So to me, food is most basic thing. That, of course, includes water.
Re: Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by gentlefada(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=kovak]In Abraham Maslow's theory of hierarchy of needs, basic needs comes first. And the basic needs are listed in order of their primal importance to life:
1. Food
2. Clothing
3. Shelter.

So to me, food is most basic thing. That, of course, includes water.[/quote
u just said its a theory but the question is how true is that theory.....
Re: Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=gentlefada][/quote]

You seek shelter when you're not thirsty and hungry. Trust me, you dont want to see HUNGER.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Game Just Play / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / Answer This Riddle And Win Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.