Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Can I Get Admission Into The University Of My Choice Without Stress? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Admission Into The University Of My Choice Without Stress? (483 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Secure Admission Into 200L In Any University Of Your Choice Without Stress(ijmb) / How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Admission Into The University Of My Choice Without Stress? by greatomega(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
IJMBE A/L PROGRAMME SETTLES THE CASE. ALL YOU NEED IS TO GET UPDATED ON WHAT DIS PROGRAMME IS ALL ABT AND IN ANOTHER FEW MONTHS TIME,U SECURE YOUR DIRECT ENTRY TO ANY UNIVERSITY OF UR CHOICE.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Opted For Online Registration-nysc / Important Notice To All Unilorin Student... / Neco Gce 2014 100% Sure Exam Runz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.