Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! (3216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! by Godmystrength: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Fair enough...

As an aside though im curious as to why u assign more blame to the woman

because they allowed the men.

for example, if i am not married to you and i allow you have sex with me and i get pregnant or something else in the process, and you want nothing to do with the pregnancy, i will only have myself to blame for my stupidity because i had the power to say NO. it will be a different thing if we are married, i get pregnant and you want out. when they tell you to say NO to pre-marital sex, people think it is only about being religious. It is more than that..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: because they allowed the men.

ok... smiley
Re: Help!! by temi4fash(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Aprime:

Hmmmm all this long post without paragraph na wa woo.
so dats all u can see... What would someone not see on NL..

1 Like

Re: Help!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
temi4fash: so dats all u can see... What would someone not see on NL..

That was what I noticed.
Re: Help!! by perry2020(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chaiii I wrote pnti tinz n dey dint paste.*crying* choi where do I start from now ooo.anyways for dos who said she wrote a fake story abt d preggy b4 marriage tin.its so totally wrong,these things happen real life based on traditions and all I came very close to all of this n trust me it takes being in sum1 shoes to appr8 and no d pain dey re Goin tru,sumtyms we do certain tinz nt bcoz we wana do it bt coz we love sum1 n have to protect her relationship(which some women c as desperate)
As for me sha I have d policy of DONT START WHAT U KNT FINISH.and F UR MATURED ENOUGH TO TAKE CERTAIN ACTIONS(s*x) DEN U SHOULD BE PROUD ENOUGH TO DISPLAY D RESULT(pregnancy).
Our religious circles also have a lot to do wif all of des,pregnancy b4 wedlock is sumtyms/most of d tyms bad(coz d couples dnt end up together sumtyms n dis affects d child's psychology,wanting to know his/her dad,pressure from peers abt my dad bought dis and dat)i was a result of a child outside wedlock aldoe my parents got married 4yrs after,e had to get my mum preggy purposely coz dey felt e couldn't take care of her n dey always felt my dad wasn't best for her n all(aldoe t worked for dem bt myt nt work for all)
I am totally against abortion,u neva can tell f dat is d child dat will make u proud.i would like to take u guys tru sum memory lane
1.a teenage girl gets pregnant weeks to her weddn nt even knowing who was responsible aldoe she was a virgin bt who would belive,f Mary d mother of Jesus had felt so bad abt her pregnancy n aborted him DO U THINK JESUS WOULD AV BEEN BORN?
2.There is a preacher and wife who are very, very poor. They already have 14 kids. Now she finds out she is pregnant with her 15th. They are living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion? Dat is today's john Wesley who is d founder of methodist.
3.The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has TB. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has TB. The mother finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?u could have killed beethoven
4.A man raped a 13 year old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you consider recommending abortion?
you would have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.
5.pope john Paul d 2nd was almost killed(abortion)
6.justin bieber.
7.celine dion.
8.nick cannon etc.d long list goes on and on I won't advice u abort d bby,keep her n use her or him to comfort ursef in most cases dis men come back looking for des kids dey abandoned bt one tin I would say is don't beg him back else f tinz go wrong in d future e would blame u.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Floodgater:
My ernest prayer for you along with the one you asked for is that you learn from this and place a worth on yourself and not give society the satisfaction anymore. So far from your words, am sure you 'l keep the baby(good) but i fear you may still give yourself more shame you are dreading if you move to bring him back. He was a BIZFRIEND not even FRIEND(didnt know him). Cant you see he came to use you to achieve his plans but nature used him to achieve your desire. He 'knows' you culdnt concieve(wont be surprised you naively chipped it in) from somewhere hence he proposed less than a month without laying his cards(4get the friends and face book, all na scam). He still would have dumped you after achieving his plans on thesame grounds of infertility. I dont think any serious sane guy would have proposed in that time frame, have unprotected ssex yet doesnt want kids now and not tell you before putting a ring to your finger. Do i still need to tell you he NEVER loved you and was fake. Just forgive him(perhaps God 'll have mercy on him and give him sense to retrace his child as he lacks it), THEN MOVE ON! IT CAN STILL BE BRIGHTER AHEAD. Dnt fool yourself anymore because HAD HE LOVED YOU, your being pregnant for him is not enough to treat you so, even if it was not his immediate priority.
youngpo swty.
Re: Help!! by Youngpo413: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:
youngpo swty.

that wasn`t me o,hahahaha
Re: Help!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngpo413:

that wasn`t me o,hahahaha
hm,i dnt seem to understand,oops i didnt knw

1 Like

Re: Help!! by Youngpo413: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,i dnt seem to understand

I mean you quoted the wrong person...
Re: Help!! by Mamaflex(f): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
@OP
all is well, and congratulation on your pregnancy, but i have to give you some undiluted MBJ truth here...... so here it goes:

[b]- just because you and your exes "thought" you were sterile shouldnt be a reason to lose this great guy here today. you are not thinking right, and using all the BS of the past to think wrongly and dismiss this great guy. if you aint sterile then you can have a baby later when you guys are "READY", there is no rush here.

- nobody should wish to be a single mother and you guys should have talked about this before having unprotected sex. how can you assume and expect this guy to want to be a father when you guys are A) not even married and B) not comfortably settled in life to have a family "yet".

- a child needs a father (YES THEY DO), even though many do without one, and your duty as a mother is to make sure that all the necessary precautions are met so he/she does. what you are doing should have been the last resort.

- your action simply show your desperation to show the whole world that you are NOT barren, like everyone pictured you to be in the past, at all costs ("after TTC for God knows how long" as you wrote it yourself). how can you jump in another guys arm so quickly? funny how you expected this r/ship to end soon yet, now you pregnant and want to keep the baby? do you even like the guy or it is just about you you and only you? this pregnancy is an accident, and you are not ready to have this baby, no matter how desperate you are.

- i think the way you went about this issue is wrong on so many levels and also very selfish. you guys should have sat down (like adults do) talk extensively about this, see eye to eye on the issue, hopefully get some UNDERSTANDING as to why both of you want what you want, and hopefully continue being a happy couple. how can you say:" i want that baby and nothing can change my mind" without for one second trying to put yourself in this man's shoes?

- then down the line when you are alone and miserable raising a child on your own, you will talk shiit about baby daddy this and baby daddy that. you are NOT emotionally ready to have a child; the reason you want to have that child is WRONG; your stand on that r/ship is WRONG; you not knowing that man, yet wanting his baby is WRONG; you thinking that this baby will wash away your barren status shame of the past is WRONG; good luck in your future life as a single mother, i know it wont be easy.[/b]
what is great about a guy that abandoned his blood? Why didt him use protection since he is not "ready" for babies? What if she abort the pregnancy and something go wrong, hence, she will not be able to birth again? Will the"great" guy be there? Obviously NO!

Dear Op., congrats. You are carrying a child of purpose. Keep it! And take your mind off thinking it is not good in pregnancy to avoid high blood pressure. Have a safe delivery.
Re: Help!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Some men are wicked..
so why didnt he use a protection if he really ddnt want any issue of babies arising? angry
The lord is your energy..

1 Like

Re: Help!! by Mamaflex(f): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) / Unbreakable Children Educational Ipad/tablet (bebe B88) In Port Harcourt. / Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.