Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Your Candid Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Candid Advice Needed (380 Views)

Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! / Candid Rants: Co-Habitation In The University (Undergraduate "Nnanyi" Syndrome) / Too Old To Study Law At 33?(your Candid Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advice Needed by gud4vv: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2014
I applied for banking&finance but was not able to get it(1st jamb).
Reapplied and was disqualified becoz i did nt write maths,was den given phil/rel.i decided not to do the course coz i dont like too much bla bla.
This year i applied economics and was disqualified coz i wrote commerce which i was told is not needed wen went to the admission office to complain to them coz i scored above cut-off and my name came out in economics office but was not online nor in jamb website.
I have many choices now as i prepare to do my shopping.pls you guys including gratuates and ppl in dz field shld help me make rational choice the one that will not affect me in the future:
1)shop into accounting and do it forever
2)shop into bank&finance and later change to economics
3)shop into bank&finance and continue with it.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Zukoslim(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2014
#smh

shop into alaba
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed by Nastydroid(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2014
shop into tejuosho grin

(1) (Reply)

Sas Online Training By Real Time It Experts/professionals India | Usa | Uk / What's Your Say? / Are You Wondering Why There Is So Much Failure In WAEC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.