Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) (858 Views)

Peter Of Psquare Involve In A Moto Accident.. See Pic / No Sale No Review On Fiveer / There Is A New Release Of Opera Mini Browser, Lot Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) by sopoundz(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2014
I was ecstatic and eagerly anticipated its debut. Finally it has been released tho it falls short of my expectations but props has to be given to the square brothers.
The beat had d whole old school feel I loved it. The song shows an intent by the brothers to solidify their reputation amongst their american counterparts but to me it lacked creativity, this song wont give them that break like olivertwist did to dbanj. When I listened n watched the video, I felt they copied from cool and the gang, B.O.B, tpain to list a few. Ti did his thing on the song but he kinda sounded casual not really hyped like in his new song "no mediocre" where he was so energetic
We all know the whites have their body language expert to detect d jay n bee lack of conncetion in naija,we dont so I have to take pleasure in doing it myself. Yes! Back to the matter. I think the feud between the brothers is far from over, throughout the video they never made contact so unusual of d square brothers evn when they stood behind Ti, they was no connection like we saw in their previous hit "chop my money ft akon". I'm a psquare fan tho and won't like to c em calling it quits.
Tho this song would b a hit for fans like you n I, its nt going to massively solidify their status internationally after the success of beautiful onyinye ft rickross n chop my money ft akon.
WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT REVIEW
Re: Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) by dj187: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Guy na u be d expert? Abeg go take several sits or better still go find job, expert ko expert ni
Re: Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) by sopoundz(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2014
dj187: Guy na u be d expert? Abeg go take several sits or better still go find job, expert ko expert ni
ah! Yesso na me. I v lotta experience in d bag since the govt no wan gv me job make I do wah I know best @least in usa, critics r heavily paid(not bribe o!)

(1) (Reply)

Are These The World's Sexiest Accents? / Aviation Section / How Do I Download Video From Youtube Using My Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.