Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (19251 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Intellab(m): 2:14am On Jan 29, 2015
I have never lost an item with ebay. Just in case anyone is scared of buying from there.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Intellab(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Are you talking about loosing on bid(s) or loosing item(s) purchased online while shipping to Nigeria?
Item purchased
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by holajeedayy: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
what a nice tread...kudos to mr adesida
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2015
@ presegsADESIDA This is a nice thread, I am following.

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by lizzlix(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Intellab:
I have never lost an item with ebay. Just in case anyone is scared of buying from there.
Wat's up bro .....pls can I have your whatsapp number? I think I will be needing your help consecutively. thanks .
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by culcid(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice work OP. I have been buying things from US, both on amazon and eBay, for a couple of years now, and I will recommend my freight forwarders Citizens Global Cargo (In New Jersey ) to anybody. They've got the best reputation when it comes to bringing things to Nigeria from the US. Cheap and Fast delivery.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
culcid:
Nice work OP. I have been buying things from US, both on amazon and eBay, for a couple of years now, and I will recommend my freight forwarders Citizens Global Cargo (In New Jersey ) to anybody. They've got the best reputation when it comes to bringing things to Nigeria from the US. Cheap and Fast delivery.
@culcid what are the charges like and do they deliver on time?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Samjao(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
This importatntion business profitable but one need to know the best method to apply before one can lay hand on it, I want you to please give us the details how this thing can be done in the right order.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Fem60(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by lizzlix(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

My whatsapp number is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
you gave me your whatsapp number but you are not replying my texts , even though you read them .
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by culcid(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

You are welcome!

I have lots of them at hand that are effective but is yours having office in Nigeria preferably in Lagos.

Yes, they have office at Ajao estate. So sorry I've been away.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by culcid(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2015

@culcid what are the charges like and do they deliver on time?

They charge 3.5 dollars per lbs, and delivers every weekend. Normally they ship on Monday, so it depends on when your wares arrives their ware house.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by bolesco: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
please bros apart from ebay and amazon which other site can u recomend for us pls.thanks
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
shawn5ng:
I salute the initiator of this thread but then we will like you to explain to us step by step from start to finish just like elmatto taught us on do it yourself importation which am a benefactor of it.
Over to you
thank you
How can I get d teaching of elmatto dt u talk about
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
solbash11:

@ tugrow...alright bro let me assist the op here.

I believe what the op is trying to explain to you is that if your payoneer card is just newly issued to you or you want to make use of it for the first time, you won't be allowed to transfer funds into the card directly from your Nigerian local bank account by payoneer, Unless you used the payoneer debit card to receive some money from any of their partner company in the USA (e.g PayPal) through the US payment service that comes with the card if you've activated the service.

Payoneer requires that you must have used the US Payment service to load money unto the debit card for up to 3 transactions before they can enable your debit card for private loading (I.e. adding money with your Nigerian local bank ATM VISA/Master card)

However, it's possible for you to fund your payoneer debit card through the US payment service using PayPal, and to do that you must do the following:

1. Setup a USA PayPal account and Verify the account using the bank account information on the US payment service that came with your payoneer debit card. Make sure you've activated the service.

2. Setup another another Nigerian PayPal account. Here you may use your trusted family/friends info to create the account and also use the person's Nigerian local bank issued ATM debit Visa/Master card details to Verify this PayPal account.

3. After both accounts are successfuly set up, to fund that USA PayPal account, you can send a payment request invoice from the USA PayPal account to the Nigerian PayPal account you created using the PROXY info.

4. Pay the invoice you've pending in that your Nigerian PayPal acct using the Nigerian bank ATM card which you've linked to that PayPal acct. Make sure you have enough money available in the bank account before attempting this.

5. Once the payment is successful, the funds you have paid with the invoice will be available in that your USA PayPal account. NOW you can WITHDRAW that funds into your US bank provided to you by the payoneer US Payment service that you've already linked to that your USA PayPal account.

Note: It will take NOT more than 3 days for the money to be available on that your payoneer account Debit MasterCard. You can also shop online on any website using the card details or even Withdraw your cash from any ATM in the world that support mastercard international.

ATTENTION: Use Payoneer at your own Risk because just of recent my $400 was fraudulently withdrawn from my account at a location in Canada without my knowledge, and I NEVER lost my card which is still kept safe in my house.
Pls I opened a PayPal account with my Nigeria details, from what I have seen so far, I can only make parent with it. There is nothing else that I can use it for. please how do I open a USA verified PayPal account that can receive payment and send money
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Are you in Lagos?If yes,you can source for private cargo companies among others in other states but those in Lagos charge lower rate because of their proximity to airport and seaport.

bros all these while u just dey give us nothing.
Still reading thru the post noe in page 2.
I think this act us deliberate.
If u really wanna help people I can itemize what u want to teach and stop playing with us.
Take for example
If u want to import from USA
1- have so so and so card of account for payment
2- go to amazon/eBay or whatever site u want us to import from
3- list out things we need to observe to make sure we do not fall into being scammed.
U r not a novice in this thing
U not wat u r doing
I DON know u since 2006
so no be today.
I be chairman for online related stuff.
so pls if u wanna teach us something
then do and if not stop fooling us.
And if u r here to get desperate people continue.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Ok!I understand your question as there are shipping companies in Nigeria that have USA & UK offices where they can collect your package on your behalf.Send it down to their office in Nigeria where you can do a pick-up or tell them to send it to you.

Hope you understand!

Names ....
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Funny you!
I said it somewhere on frontpage that I'm not that good and have time on step by step guide but you can ask any question related to this moreover I will try doing that if I can.

I don't even have let alone selling any ebook on importation.Don't use style in asking me question...Please tender your question as if you are personally asking question on how to go about that.

For your information,I do use myus.com premium service often aside other ones because I consolidate and ship packages worth at least 1,000$.
My last packages containning 5 laptops,blackberry z10,wrist watches etc shipped last month via myus worth more than 1,500$ and I didn't pay any customs duties.There are features on myus that you can't just find anywhere.

I just got to know a private shipping company in Lagos closer to my office but I wan't to transact very well with them to know their pros and cons and some other things put in place before recommending them to Nigerians because I have my name and companies name to protect.

I'm sure you got that!
how much do u pay for premium service
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
STEP 1 - Sign on to Ebay and Paypal using a verifiable card/account and address (in the States ebay calls you phone to verify you account I'm guessing they do same in Nigeria or as some one said on this tread they send a text message.

STEP 2 - Register with a Shipping company (myus.com is very good and there are others check them out and read client reviews on them call them and ask a lot of questions once you have chosen one that you are ok with register with them, they'll give you your own personal address that u can use as a US address.

STEP 3 - Register the address your shipper assigned to you on ebay or amazon or any online site. once that is done you are ready to start buying from the site. Please note you can register your Nigerian address but that will mean you can only buy from sellers that ship worldwide (to Nigeria very few on ebay).

STEP 4 - Buying a product - On ebay there are 2main types of sales; Auction and buy it now. Always read reviews on the product and the seller make sure you read every info on the item check shipping cost and the kind of delivery the seller offers. In auctions put in you bid and watch the product until it ends you'll normally be notified if you are the highest bidder, with "Buy it now" once you buy it you are to pay. In which ever case you normally pay through paypal as they are sister companies actually they are one company.
NOTE in most cases you can negotiate prices with the seller by making an offer or counter offer before buying.

STEP 5 - Paying for you goods you usually have a few days to pay for a bid won and please make sure you pay for any bid you win if you don't you might have your account blacklisted as a non paying bidder, click on pay for bid it'll take you to your paypal account log in and select your payment option mostly going to be your credit or debit card and pay for the item.

STEP 6 - once Paypal gets your funds they transfer to the seller who ships your goods to the address you have on ebay (that's you shipping company i.e Myus, Shoptome, Aascargo etc) they get your goods and based on you type of account ship to you or wait till you tell them to ship and they deliver to their warehouse in Nigeria and you go there and pick it up after you pay for shipping, sometimes you have to pay for clearing.

this is a brief description if you have specific questions just ask i'll try to answer where I can
u be correct guy.
no mind Presige, dt is his attitude.
from what I gathered here.
I need to register with myus.com first and get a USA address.
Now d issue of verified card/account is what I do not get. I have a PayPal account and I have used it to make a purchase once. is dt verified enough.
pls answer this. can I use it on eBay
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
jerrygome:
my problem with all these import this...import that is SHIPPING COST...of what use would it be if I import a $13 product and pay $20 to ship it? So I think a RELIABLE cheap means of getting our product shipped should be @ the fore front of this tutorial... presegsADESIDA you are doing a wonderful job...me just dey observe..
wc kind wonderful work. fine he created d thread but Has done nothing. Kudos should only be given to those who worth it
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by jammeyboy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Homguy:
please try to address all the problems faced by clients on this thread, www.nairaland.com/1854219/shippyme.com-nightmare-waiting-happen/1. Before advertising further. I almost shipped with you until I read this thread. All intending clients please go through the above thread before patronizing. This post is not to tarnish anybody but I ship items too, and its very painful everytime you have problem with goods you imported.
which one do u now uses

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / How To Build Your Business From Scratch / FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.