Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (2645 Views)

I Seriously Need A Single Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
kreamidiva:

I was awake when u posted this message! Why didn't u whistle my name?

At the bolded,how did you know? I thought i was covering up well. Lol...

Na wa for you o..... i was wondering whose moniker this was until i went through your posts. YPP na wa for you. How u take disappear? At the time i woke up last night, you crossed my mind and i wondered where you had gone. Anyway it's good to know you're still here.

Remember sometime when i posted somethin like "5 years down the line,he wants me out of his house". But i edited the post and claimed all was well that it was all a joke? You were concerned and i covered up still.

Anyway,it's well. God has shown me that he truly exists.

How u dey sha and te family? Best regards...

Hahahahaaa! I was worried about u and over and over again I ask after u.
And no, I knew tru ur posts. U randomly chip that in and I decoded. I'm not up to two yrs in nl.
Infact, at a time I traced u to culture section(igbo kwenu thread)
I sign up most times to read from certain posters and have fun, and also check on some few individuals that I take to heart. U r one of them.

D good news is u have a vibrant spirit so u will def bounce back.
We r fine.
Do u stay in abuja?
(Pardon my asking)
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
moca:

Hahahahaaa! I was worried about u and over and over again I ask after u.
And no, I knew tru ur posts. U randomly chip that in and I decoded. I'm not up to two yrs in nl.
Infact, at a time I traced u to culture section(igbo kwenu thread)
I sign up most times to read from certain posters and have fun, and also check on some few individuals that I take to heart. U r one of them.

D good news is u have a vibrant spirit so u will def bounce back.
We r fine.
Do u stay in abuja?
(Pardon my asking)

Awww... thank you very much. I actually tried to reach out to you but you didn't respond to my last email so i backed off.

No. I don't live in Abuja. I live in the east for now but i would move as soon as i get myself something in Abuja. I've always wanted to live in Abuja. But God dey. No wahala.
Re: . by Caracta(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
collinsobinna: .

Hmmmmmm

Nice thread. I'm learning a few things. I respect single moms, especially the ones that live up to their responsibilities.

@kreamidiva, i'm so glad you are happy and cheerful now. May God keep the adorable kids safe and healthy.

1 Like

Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

Hmmmmmm

Nice thread. I'm learning a few things. I respect single moms, especially the ones that live up to their responsibilities.

@kreamidiva, i'm so glad you are happy and cheerful now. May God keep the adorable kids safe and healthy.

Gracias Ma'am. God bless u and urs.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
kreamidiva:

Awww... thank you very much. I actually tried to reach out to you but you didn't respond to my last email so i backed off.

No. I don't live in Abuja. I live in the east for now but i would move as soon as i get myself something in Abuja. I've always wanted to live in Abuja. But God dey. No wahala.
Everybody is angry with me as regards that email thing. I deleted my email and nl account d same time. Sorry o.

Whenever u move to abj, let me know.
Will move back there very soon. Lagos don tire me jor. Too much stress.
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
moca:
Everybody is angry with me as regards that email thing. I deleted my email and nl account d same time. Sorry o.

Whenever u move to abj, let me know.
Will move back there very soon. Lagos don tire me jor. Too much stress.

Lol....ba damua. I have a place i can stay already but i have to get a job first before moving. I'm sure God would work out something soon for me. Will let you know tho.

U''ve been a sister through and through. Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
is this group omly for single female parents? or both sexes?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
For both sexes dear. U r welcome
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol....ba damua. I have a place i can stay already but i have to get a job first before moving. I'm sure God would work out something soon for me. Will let you know tho.

U''ve been a sister through and through. Thank you. I appreciate.
Thanks sweetheart.
All d best and pls give a hug to my lovely ones.
(B4 I forget, wish u can comfortably keep the children with ur parent. U can go up and check things out 4 urself cos it will be hard getting something from outside. It might not necessarily be work. U might sell. Desperate time call for desperate measure. U can start going to offices to sell.exposure matters. That might help u get started. U need d financial independence dear.
U can start mini importation.check d environmenet to see what moves and hit it. U can never tell, God works in a mysterious way)

All d best. My prayers r with u.
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 1:32am On Sep 07, 2014
moca:
Thanks sweetheart.
All d best and pls give a hug to my lovely ones.
(B4 I forget, wish u can comfortably keep the children with ur parent. U can go up and check things out 4 urself cos it will be hard getting something from outside. It might not necessarily be work. U might sell. Desperate time call for desperate measure. U can start going to offices to sell.exposure matters. That might help u get started. U need d financial independence dear.
U can start mini importation.check d environmenet to see what moves and hit it. U can never tell, God works in a mysterious way)

All d best. My prayers r with u.

Luckily,my sister sent a few things down so immediately this incident happened,i started selling. I just finished ordering the things i need to sell before school reopens. Nne, I'm not slacking o. Hian!

I also bought some pringles that come in small packs that kids take to school as part of the lunch pack.I've finished selling the first 20 cartons. I'll pick up more before schools resume cos they tend to sell faster. Even my dad that is hell-bent on me practising law is helping market the stuff to his friends! Lol..

When i say God has been faithful to me since that time,i sincerely mean it. It is over-well.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2014
it hurts so much to see my daughter growing up without me been there....its been a long and nonsuccessive battle to get her close, her mother and i are seperated... and it demands some igbo-traditional things b4 i can claim the child....and get access to her....which my own pple are against and warned me not to do...cos i am not legally married to her.... am an adult but i have older ones and parents too.. and some advice i just have to follow....even some advice i got hear from nairaland was jst sit and observe...things ll work out when its time....

Re: . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^dude, u are even lucky they told u to do something. If its my part of igboland, forget it. That child is constitutionaly not urs. U can go to supreme court and still will not get ur child.
Anychild born out of wedlock don't belong to d guy in my area, even if d two of u r nebors(that's how serious it is)

So try and do whatever they told u to do so u will get ur daughter.

@KM, no mind me o. Overconcern dey kill me.
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Being a single parent has not been easy, having to explain to people how you are not married and yet have a child and the fear of others being in the position to raise your own kid for you. I am a witness and it hurts so bad, but diaris God. I just hope everything turns out well for me and others involved. My only joy is that it has crossed the stage when the choices to be made included whether or not the child should live. My heart goes out to all those who find themselves in situations like this

1 Like

Re: . by amaprincess(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
mcdokwe: Being a single parent has not been easy, having to explain to people how you are not married and yet have a child and the fear of others being in the position to raise your own kid for you. I am a witness and it hurts so bad, but diaris God. I just hope everything turns out well for me and others involved. My only joy is that it has crossed the stage when the choices to be made included whether or not the child should live. My heart goes out to all those who find themselves in situations like this
Oh you are right dear, but one thing in life is this, your life does not depend on what people say about you, but what you see, belief and say about you. it shows you dont owe all people all that explanation. just keep moving forward and pray for a partner who will love and care for your child like hers.
more strength to all single parents out there

1 Like

Re: . by amaprincess(f): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
igwemoagbo: it hurts so much to see my daughter growing up without me been there....its been a long and nonsuccessive battle to get her close, her mother and i are seperated... and it demands some igbo-traditional things b4 i can claim the child....and get access to her....which my own pple are against and warned me not to do...cos i am not legally married to her.... am an adult but i have older ones and parents too.. and some advice i just have to follow....even some advice i got hear from nairaland was jst sit and observe...things ll work out when its time....
She's so lovely.
Re: . by carbon1224(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
2B125884
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2014
amaprincess: Oh you are right dear, but one thing in life is this, your life does not depend on what people say about you, but what you see, belief and say about you. it shows you dont owe all people all that explanation. just keep moving forward and pray for a partner who will love and care for your child like hers.
more strength to all single parents out there
it is not about another lady loving my child, it is about another man bringing her up. I see a battle brewing up
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2014
amaprincess: To some men who just talk a walk not minding what the lady and the child goes through, i think they have no choice than another man raising their child.
you are judging like u know the whole story. Quite unfortunate angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
amaprincess: To some men who just talk a walk not minding what the lady and the child goes through, i think they have no choice than another man raising their child.
most people really think its the men that walk out on this women. but if you go into the whole depth..few guys actually dont want to but some women waywardness...actually break the home and not the guy

1 Like

Re: . by Alenkakent(m): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2014
mcdokwe: you are judging like u know the whole story. Quite unfortunate angry
Not judging Sir
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2014
igwemoagbo:
most people really think its the men that walk out on this women. but if you go into the whole depth..few guys actually dont want to but some women waywardness...actually break the home and not the guy
your are right. its 50/50.
Re: . by akymme(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2014
I really feel for the single moms and dads out there, I really love my family and I pray nothing is going to tear us apart, my baby is right beside me taking cocopops I made for her,my wife is still rolling on the bed, I pray you guys are able to pick up the pieces.

1 Like

Re: . by amaprincess(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
@keymme. that's good
Re: . by collinsobinna(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: . by spiralwedge(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
you ladies can PM me if u are bored and need help to relieve you of your konji discretely. No string attached o. (y)
Re: . by mcdokwe(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
spiralwedge: you ladies can PM me if u are bored and need help to relieve you of your konji discretely. No string attached o. (y)
no, I think a string should be attached to that tiny rope of yours, so it could be pulled off
Re: . by spiralwedge(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
mcdokwe: no, I think a string should be attached to that tiny rope of yours, so it could be pulled off

lol y u dey jealous like this? grin
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: . by Alenkakent(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello guys... Kindly re add me to d group on 28aea5b7 cos I switched my account to another bbm... Miss u guys...

(1) (2) (Reply)

JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. / Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / 190 And Omo-lola-sexy Are In Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.