Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only (1146 Views)

Business / I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only / I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by Mydex(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2008
there are several business you can start with just 1000
do you have an idea?
I guess not.
If you are serious about making money
both online an offline
contact me
or email me
paid4nothing@gmail.com
you have nothing to loose
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by Mydex(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2008
I KNOW AN INVESTMENT
WHERE YOU INVEST N20,000
YOU EARN N30,000 MONTHLY
FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE
NO JOKES
DETAILS
www.mydexworkathome.
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by Mydex(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2008
I know where banks invest all our money
All the secrets exposed to you here
www.mydexworkathome.
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by Mydex(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
IF YOU WANT TO STOP
EARNING 2% MONTHLY ON UR SAVINGS ACC
YOU BETTER CHECK THIS OUT
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by ecing: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hello Web Lovers,

You have a sure way to learn how to design a professional website in less than an hour using HTML and Flash, Would you want to participate? Visit http://users.cjb.net/eliteconsortium/onlinedegree.htm.

We also engage in Web Design and Hosting at a very affordable cost. Visit our website http://users.cjb.net/eliteconsortium for more information about ELITE CONSORTIUM INTERNATIONAL

Regards,
Mark

(+234) - 80835 ECI NG (337 87)
(+234) - 80778 ECI NG (101 77)
(+234) - 70305 ECI NG (510 05) OR
mighodalo@ga-magazine.org.uk.tt
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by bizbrain: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2008
DISCOVER HOW TO EARN OVER #100,000 NAIRA MONTHLY SELLING INFORMATION PRODUCT USING JUST YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

Dear FRIENDS
My name is HENRYONUOHA.I am the financial consultant that discovered and developed this System after three years of research and consultation with finasncial experts. With this System, you make money at will! You make over One Million Naira every month legitimately. It is an easy and simple System.
You can do it either as a part time or full time business. If you are already employed, you only need one or two hours everyday. You can do it either during your normal working hours or after closing from work. If you are not presently employed, you have gotten yourself a full time job and business. If you are already in business, thank your God because it is an opportunity to make extra millions of naira without much effort and expenses, monthly. It is an avenue to make money to expand your business.
This System is easy, simple, and safe for everybody: man or woman,married or single, young or old. Whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, student or drop out, it does not matter! The important thing is that you must know how to read and write.
The major vehicles for this business are (a) You must have a Bank account, (b) You must have at least one Handset with active GSM network, and (c) There should be a computer with Internet access. If you do not have any, you can go to the nearest cybercafe and make use of their computer. Proficiency in the operation of computer is NOT necessary, but you must know how to check your mails. This System has nothing to do with e-gold or e-silver. You make your millions sweartlessly here in Nigeria.
This System is one of the easiest and safest systems of making million of naira every month without much effort, time, or expenses.
With this System, you enjoy the following benefits,
(a) You make money at will.
(b) You determine how much millions that you want, and you will surely get it.
(c) Money pours into your bank account from all parts of the country with just only little start-up capital and efforts.
(d) You become very popular because majority shall acquire wealth through you.
Read some of the testimonies from those that are using the System:-
>>>>> When I followed the techniques, I was amazed beyond my imagination. I made =N=1.6 Million in my first month, Thanks a million --- Samuel Adeleke--Lagos.<<<<<

>>>>> Since I bought your manual, my life has changed considerably!, I have changed from a begger to a cheerful donor in my church, Thanks.--- frank Belema --- Port Harcourt. <<<<<

>>>>> It is unbelievable but quite true. I was transformed from an applicant to a millionaire. I made roughly =N=4.5 Million within two months! , May God Bless you richly. --- Emmanuel John -- Uyo. <<<<<
COST 0F MANUAL:I have decieded to give away this e-manual at a discount price of #1,500 as against the recommended price of #20,000.00. Grab your copy now while the offer lasts.

HOW TO ORDER:
Step 1:pay the sum of 1,500 in our bank account
Account name:HENRY .O.ONUOHA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0861010015359
BANK NAME: DIAMOND BANK PLC.

STEP 11: Notify us of your payment by sms to 08070607008 including your name, teller number, ammount paid, phone number and email address.

STEP111:Upon the reciept of this your payment will be confirmed and than your package will be sent to your email address within 24hours

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : -
If after purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, after implementation and you fail to become a multi-millionaire, please ask for a full refund of your money.
He who fail to plan, actually planned to fail. Your financial destiny is in your hands. Make the right decision by purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, and your life will never remain the same again, financially! Make your decision NOW.
I wish you the best in your journey to finacial freedom.
See you at the top.
HENRY .O. ONUOHA
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by elvymoore: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
i like to be optimistic but when is see these money unlimited multipliers,i develop cold shoulders. Brother which one is more important ,is it to tell us the nature of the product u are advertising or is it the money to be paid into ur account is of ur utmost concern to u?how can we begin to pay for what we dont know about.Does these millions fall from heaven or is it actually made.sorry, its not my intention to be rude
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by sprandie: 2:09am On Nov 20, 2008
earn over 25,000 USD with just 15USD in your libertyreserve. visit smart-discovery. .com
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by Mydex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
dont you read
if you are realy interested
i let you know how you can get
this info
simply send your email add to me
and ill forward the info to you
if i post it here, it is too lenthy
Re: I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only by apostle77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
others tell you to do it yourself because when they are afraid that you may never earn what they claim in their advert or manual;but you know what?i tell you to bring your money and i will do it for you by making it big back into your pocket'.Seeing is believing
call 08082227565;
or visit our corporate office address at ;
xplus trading co.
b2/216;opposite trade fair;inside A.D.A COMPLEX;
lagos/badagry express way;by abule-oshun bustop;opposite trade fair;lagos

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Liberty Reserve. / China Huayi Company Wholesale Cheap Helyco Toy To Africa With Cheap Price / Get 8% Discount On Hampers for sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.