Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 (6319 Views)

Difference Between Bold 9900 And 9930 / Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 / HELP - BB Model Numbers & Difference Between Bold 6 And Bold 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
I know about gsmarena but I want a review from those who have personally used them in respect to our network providers.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by acenazt: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Bold 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by bekky25198x(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Bold 5

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by derur: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Don't even go near bold 5 or you'll hate yourself.
Checkout these affordable Blackberry phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.
Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks acenazt and bekky25198x
however, I will be greatful if you can state reasons.
Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by reumat(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bold 5 is only good in its expantion but die quicly, u just remove baterry to change sim card and its dead for life, and u just change battery same case, atimes u charge day brake and its dead too, but bold 6 offers u more durability u can go for bold6 dats wat am currently using!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Whizpeter(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
The specs of bold 5 beat that of bold 6..
But bold 6 z more reliable and efficient.. So I choose bold 6

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Whizpeter: The specs of bold 5 beat that of bold 6..
But bokd 6 z more reliable and efficient.. So I choose bold 6
pls I need the details as how bold 6 is better and how is the service with the different networks?
Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Whizpeter(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
careytommy:
pls I need the details as how bold 6 is better and how is the service with the different networks?
Their specs are similar with bold 5 just slightly better than bold 6..
But bold 5 have software issues, its software is very unstable and very prone to crashing often times...
I once used a bold 5, so M talking from a painful experience..
Bold 6 z the cheaper brother of bold 5 and it doesn't have the software bug of bold 5... So you can always rely on your bold 6 always... Do I need to inform you that Bold 5 renders ba3 useless sometimes and d battery life z wack!
Bro just humbly get a bold 6 save yourself from d bold 5 headache...

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Slowpois0n: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
whatever you buy, dont buy bold 5. im a phone engineer and i know the number of bold 5 being brought to me for changing of power ic/boot ic. i used bold 5 but sold it and bought bold 6 because the phone is unreliable , the power ic can die at any effing time.

according to my usage and reviews online, the major difference btw both phones is that bold 5 has a wider keypad making it bigger than bold 6. both phones has similar hardware properties and but bold 6 battery is better. bold 5 just got swag and popularity. my opinion.

but if you insists on buying bold 5. dont buy the international version.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Slowpois0n: whatever you buy, dont buy bold 5. im a phone engineer and i know the number of bold 5 being brought to me for changing of power ic/boot ic. i used bold 5 but sold it and bought bold 6 because the phone is unreliable , the power ic can die at any effing time.

according to my usage and reviews online, the major difference btw both phones is that bold 5 has a wider keypad making it bigger than bold 6. both phones has similar hardware properties and but bold 6 battery is better. bold 5 just got swag and popularity. my opinion.

but if you insists on buying bold 5. dont buy the international version.
by 'international' you mean the one inscribed with 'verizon'?
Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Slowpois0n: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
careytommy:
by 'international' you mean the one inscribed with 'verizon'?

the one not inscribed with anything

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2014
thank you all very much for taking your time to provide me with your wonderful opinions.
bold 6 it is!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl / Gionee Pioneer P3 Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.