Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? (484 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by faithugo64(f): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Just for fun

when was the last time you got beaten by your parents?
What age precisely?

Mine was at the age of 12

derailers stay off!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mine was at 10. tongue After graduating from Primary school.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was never beaten!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by nedu2000(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
14yrs when I lost all my textbooks in one term
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by faithugo64(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
nedu2000: 14yrs when I lost all my textbooks in one term
chisos kraistshocked shocked shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by nedu2000(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
faithugo64: chisos kraistshocked shocked shocked
is it the age or my carelessness that surprised u? grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by Spicylate(f): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
my mum was the disciplinarian... i guess she stopped beating me or throwing her slippers or whatever she could lay her hands on at the time i was in 300L.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by faithugo64(f): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
nedu2000: is it the age or my carelessness that surprised u? grin
CARELESSNESS!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by nedu2000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
faithugo64: CARELESSNESS!!!
so ur telling me I deserved the flogging is dat it? embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by faithugo64(f): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
nedu2000: so ur telling me I deserved the flogging is dat it? embarassed
yes sweetheart you deserve it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by faithugo64(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Spicylate: my mum was the disciplinarian... i guess she stopped beating me or throwing her slippers or whatever she could lay her hands on at the time i was in 300L.
300Lhmmm i dey fear your mum oo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? by potolistic(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
13yrs

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planning Attack To Seize Maiduguri / Man Divorces His Wife Over Her Excessive Sexual Desires / Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.