Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) (956 Views)

NYSC 2016: Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers, Check If You’ve Been Mobilised Here / Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) by Benjom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Writing a CV can be an intimidating, confusing task and you have enough pressure searching for a new job without the headache of building a CV.

But it doesn’t have to be that way. Technology has changed everything. CV re-writing can be a dynamic, rewarding experience – a time to focus on your goals and achievements while you leave the details to an expert in the vicinity of CV repackaging.

Are you just about to build your own CV (NYSC ) or even updating an existing one (experienced)? Take a deep breath. Don’t ever underestimate the benefits of using gifted hands and that’s why we are here.

Now, this is the offer, we will re-write (repackage) your CV, send it to you for your perusal. If you like what you see, then you pay a ‘negotiated’ token and it’s yours. As simple as that. If however, you don’t, then we accept responsibility (no holding you to ransom).

Interested? Send your current CV to exceptionalcv2014@gmail.com
Let’s wow you. You must be celebrated before this year is over!

1 Like

Re: Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) by aigjoey(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am so interested boss. my CV will b on ur box right away
Re: Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) by desertboom(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't have an existing one. How do u intend to help me?
Re: Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) by Benjom(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
desertboom: I don't have an existing one. How do u intend to help me?

No need to to worry. Just supply answers to the following:

• Full Name (Surname coming first)
• Contact Address
• Email Address
• Phone number(s)
• Date of Birth (optional)
• Gender (male or female?)
• Relationship Status (married or single?)
• What is/are your job preferences?
• Are you computer literate? If yes, to what level? Name some of the tools/applications you can handle i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publishing, etc.
• Names of present (and past) employers – Location (town and city) – Duration (month & year – month & year) – Post held? – Duties performed (supply one or two and we’ll generate the rest)
• Tertiary institution(s) attended – Location (City and Town) – Date (Year to Year) – Course of study and class degree
• Secondary school attended – Location (town and city) – Date (Year to Year)?
• Professional qualification(s)? – Full name of the body? – Certificate awarded? – Year? (optional)
• Mention awards or achievements you have received or earned (optional).

Attach it to your mail and send.

...and leave the rest to us.
Re: Unbeatable Cv Re-write Offer (You only Pay When You’ve Seen Your Repackaged CV!) by 12stinep(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Brg Concept Invitation / Why Good Grammar (and Teeth) Are Important for Getting A Job / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.