Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With (870 Views)

Fans Think AY Had A ''Quickie'' Because Of This Photo / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With by entadaplace2: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
‘She Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With Female Fan

TV Host and former reality star Uti Nwachukwu has revealed his most horrible experience with a female fan. Speaking during a recent interview, the Big Brother Africa All-Stars winner said:

‘Ladies can be funny most times , It was really shocking when I went for an event, I entered the lounge to pee, I never knew a lady was following me, when I entered the convenience, I felt someone who came in also, only for me to discover a lady who grabbed me from the back, immediately she started pleading for me [to have sex with her]…I was so scared, I told her we should get a room, [but] she insisted we do a quickie…I pleaded with her [and said] that I didn’t want to take an advantage of her, she forcefully said I should do what I ever I wish [but] I wasn’t tempted, so I said to her that she should give me a few minutes to get protection before we do anything, that was how I escaped.

It was a terrible experience indeed’ Uti Nwachukwu is the presently the host of ‘Star The Winner Is’

Source
Re: ‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gay biatch
Re: ‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With by echobee(f): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Uti,seeking for attention is 19bc angry
Re: ‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With by echobee(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Uti,seeking for attention since 19bc angry
Re: ‘she Insisted We Do A Quickie’ – Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Strange Encounter With by spanzed(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
echobee: Uti,seeking for attention since 19bc angry
he isn't he had gained attention already since emerging BBA winner...

(1) (Reply)

Who Got The Best Packz / Pay Tax For What? Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Be Named World's Richest Pastor. / Popular Radio Presenter CHAZ-B Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.