Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! (609 Views)

Read Up How Koker Got Signed To Chocolate City / Chaiii See Make Up Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Make Up Like This / John Dumelo Says He And Yvonne Nelson Are “expecting First Child Soon | Read Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by sylviasilifah(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thick! Dark! Lengthy And Satisfying!
That's how I'd describe the best 'D' I ever got! Oh and this guy is supposed to be my "friend" but anything worth doing is worth doing well right?? That's what happened. We became friends 'well'.
So it was on this rainy Friday, I was so cold and I needed that 'cuddle'. I had to text him and we scheduled for the next day and trust me I didn't regret it!!!! So we met in ROOM 117(I'd keep the hotel to myself). I got there first of course. The 'Cum-ing' was more important to me. I got to the door, slide my card, switched on the lights, dropped my bag on the table, turned on the AC, checked my boobs( what he so loves) to see if they were alright, then I went to the toilet to pee and keep the "P" clean for the deed.

I came out and made sure my boobs were popping out of my dress and there was a knock! Right on time! I opened the door, greeted casually and went back to sit on the bed like I didn't want to tear his zipper apart. We did the 'casual talk' that usually ushered in the "deed" and then he took off his shirt. Can he just come right at me already? He was still talking and facing me shirtless. I could see a bulge or maybe I was imagining it. He went into the bathroom and out, then pulled his trousers.... (this is the part where I screamed "Lord!!!!!!"wink. continue....

OKKKKK... continue it here. http://www.rayvenmay..com/2014/09/for-some-reason-i-like-this-post-best-d.html

Re: For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by lirusehn(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
mtcheww! A looser on the run undecided
Re: For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by whizjay(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
undecided

okay...

*wondering how this post is suppose to help us*
Re: For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by sylviasilifah(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2014
tell me when you're done wondering ok?
whizjay: undecided

okay...

*wondering how this post is suppose to help us*
Re: For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by hatux: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
undecided
Re: For Some Reason I Like This Post; The Best ‘D’ I Ever Got! Read Up Guys! by sylviasilifah(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
sorry, im a literature person. i was trying my hand at raw stuff cuz i have to write a review for ORIGINAL SIN. sorrrrrry
hatux: undecided

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve, Tiwa, Flavour, Burna Boy Make 2014 Sexiest Africans List / Singer Omawumi Gets Engaged To Her Baby Daddy / [PHOTO] 9ice Welcome His Fourth Child With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.