Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Welcome To Your Month Of "Resounding Victory" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To Your Month Of "Resounding Victory" (374 Views)

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No / See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here / Welcome To This New Month, It Is Your Month Of Perfection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Month Of "Resounding Victory" by overcomersfaith(f): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
The woman with the issue of blood (seeing that help is coming from nowhere, to her, no more shame, there is nothing more to hide, the situation in life had already changed her name), demonstrated the faith of the three Hebrew boys, she tapped into Esther’s faith of “if I perish, I perish; got her healing not minding what anyone will say or do to her, stretched forth her hand and received her healing from Lord. Beloved, she was not only healed, she was also made whole.

Who is believing God with me this day? Who is shouting for the Lord and Gideon this day with me? Who is that individual, who is set to manifest the glory of God in his or her lives as did the woman with the issue of blood, whose heart is loyal to God, the King of kings the Lords of Lord, let this person shout Alleluia! Let the beloved of the Lord shout, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.

Read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

It's Love That Builds. / The Word / All Christian And Muslim Should Enter And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.