Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Just Thought There Is Need To Share This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Thought There Is Need To Share This (627 Views)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Can You Share This With Your Spouse ? / Share This Cheap But Good Handheld Vacuum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Thought There Is Need To Share This by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
One day,all of us friends will separate from each other, we will miss our conversations of everything and nothing, the dreams that we had!Days will pass by,months,years,until this contact becomes rare....One say our children will see our pictures and ask....
Who are these people?it will hit you,and with eyes full of tears you will say:IT WAS WITH THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE...Send this to all your friends that you will never forget...

(1) (Reply)

22 Ways To Avoid Cheating On Your Spouse / Abuja Only: Corporate Hampers For Sale With Free Delivery Anywhere In Abuja / I Flogged My 8 Yr Old Son For Trekking To Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.