Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Cost Of Decking A Flat At Ajah.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Decking A Flat At Ajah.. (432 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Cost Of Decking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Decking A Flat At Ajah.. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls can some1 let me know what it will cost to deck a 1 flat, i initially have propose for a 2flat but the cost to start-up was on the high side, i have end up setting up 1flat to decking level now in Ajah axis, please i want to know how much it will cost to decking the flat and material involve.
i have collect an estimate for 1.2m includes 3 tonnes of rod and 200bag of cement and so on......

the length are 13050 by 21507 that's what is on the drawing plan pls help me through on what it will cost for the decking

(1) (Reply)

Letting: 3br Flat 2t/2b @ Aden Iran Ajao Estate Anthony (up) #900k Per Annum 1yr / To Let: Executive 3bedroom Flat @ 1004 Estate / To Let Newly Build 4brm Detached Duplex At Ogudu Gra Lagos 2m,2.5m,3m See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.