Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com (1087 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / PTDF Scholarship 2014/2015 (http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/) / Join The Nigerian Air Force Now, @ Http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by patut(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls house I received a mail and later received a phone call by their receptionist that I am to come for an interview... was told to ask of one mister Andrew... peeps pls what are you 2kobo on this... pls ur advice is really needed... tnx
Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by Victorakats(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
they're genuine.
Go and see them...
Was with them two weeks ago.
Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes, they are genuine, HR/Training outfit

1 Like

Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by patut(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Victorakats: they're genuine.
Go and see them...
Was with them two weeks ago.
. Pls bro can u share ur experience with me...pls... would like to know or have an idea of what to expect..pls it's an interview
Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by patut(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
JayJohnson: Yes, they are genuine, HR/Training outfit
. Bro pls kindly relate ur experience or tell me what u know about them... pls...
Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
patut: . Bro pls kindly relate ur experience or tell me what u know about them... pls...
I did not go for an interview or training there, but I know it is a HR/Training company and I am sure they are not fake. Relate back your experience after the interview, try and be prepared for the interview, the guys might be very professional and serious minded.
Good luck
Re: Http://www.mctimothyassociates.com by patut(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
JayJohnson:
I did not go for an interview or training there, but I know it is a HR/Training company and I am sure they are not fake. Relate back your experience after the interview, try and be prepared for the interview, the guys might be very professional and serious minded.
Good luck
. Tnx bro...

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant In Abeokuta! / Real House Communication / Vacancies At Hilton Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.