Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Order For Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Video Review - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order For Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Video Review (583 Views)

How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone / Sunglasses With Video Camera (spy Sunglasses ) / Tethering Blackberry Phone With Tablet Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order For Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Video Review by damcqute(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
It is with great pleasure that I inform you of the release of a very, very affordable smart phone with HIGH END SPECIFICATIONS- the INFINIX ZERO. And yes, its out. Click qbizlinx.com/konga to watch the video review.
I am not a tech guru, therefore I will only be telling you about the things any average smart phone user needs to know and would understand. That won't take anything away from the depth of this review.

The INFINIX ZERO was revealed a few days ago and is in the FIFTH series of smartphones by Infinix mobility, designed in France. Following the success of the Infinix Alpha series (high end specs with a budget price), the company has decided to shock us all (including its competitors) by introducing a even more powerful device capable of competing with ANY brand, worldwide.

The first feature to WOW me was the processor. This device comes with an OCTA-CORE 1.4GHz PROCESSOR. (8 Cores) with an option of 1GB or 2GB RAM. That is twice the amount of processor power majority of today's high end smartphones carry. Heck! it is twice more than the power most laptops in the Nigerian market carry. Definitely, your tasks will run more smoothly and faster than you can imagine. I have been using the Infinix Alpha X507 (with a quad core processor) for over 8 months and I have any issues of lagging or hanging. The phone runs smoothly despite my multitasking and usage of apps that require serious processing. Now just Imagine what an octa-core will provide. Playing 3D games and HD videos will not be an issue.

Secondly, the phone is wrapped (not just the 5" HD SCREEN) in the latest protective glass technology- CORNING GORILLA GLASS 3! With a Native Damage Resistance (NDR), it enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. It is also resistant to scratch. Talk about Durability. Watch the video demonstration here.

Thirdly; the Infinix ZERO comes with a either 8GB or 16GB internal memory UPGRADABLE TO 32GB using a MICRO SD MEMORY CARD. You may think there is nothing special about that, after all even cheaper phones come with that. But if you are aware of the fact that the previous Front line phones by Infinix did not have the option of a memory card use, then this is a very good step up and a great decision by the brand. Lack of the memory slot on previous phones have definitely cost them customers with a few of my friends opting for Tecno devices for this singular reason.
The other Pros of the Infinix ZERO are listed below followed by the full specifications.

1. 13MP back (rear) camera with flash and a 2MP front camera

2. Latest android OS 4.4.2 (KITKAT) so you don't have to bother about upgrading.

3. Sleek, cutting-edge design with a glossy. Looks and feels like a LUXURY PHONE.

4. Opportunity to pre-Order at a Low Price of N20,900 with a 500Mb data bonus for 12 months courtesy Etisalat if bought from Konga.

There are however very few Cons of the Infinix ZERO. And considering the price, these are really very little prices to pay for a phone of such outstanding quality.

1. Low resolution front camera. The 2MP front camera is lower than what we are used to from the Alpha series (5MP). But then, its job is to take Selfies basically and make Video calls, which i'm sure wont be a problem.

2. It comes with an average sized battery of 1920mAh. This is not poor, but it isn't great either. For heavy users like myself (non-stop social networking,...

THE FULL ARTICLE IS AT http://www.qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506
the video review can be watched here: www.qbizlinx.com/konga

If you are not impressed with this gadget after seeing the videos for that price, then NOTHING can impress you.

The price is still N20,900 only. Follow the links above.
Re: Order For Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Video Review by damcqute(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Drifta For Android For Sale / Blackberry Q5 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos For Sale Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.