Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications (1233 Views)

Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by maxi505: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
please,i have been infected with staph and i need medications.All medications has failed me.but i saw someone posted THIS drugs Zyvox tablet 600 mg.where can i buy this drug .i need heppppppppppppppp
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by opportunist: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Linezolid is very expensive, costing
approximately US$ 100 per pill in the United
States. [Wikipedia)
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by Systeme101: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
are u experiencing crawling movement of bacteria in ur bloodstream?
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by nikkyakins: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
maxi505:
please,i have been infected with staph and i need medications.All medications has failed me.but i saw someone posted THIS drugs Zyvox tablet 600 mg.where can i buy this drug .i need heppppppppppppppp
is available call 08034216721
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by finaleeec: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
maxi505:
. Be careful of Taking Zyvox without Doctors Prescription ,There is a guy that have been Jumping from one thread to another Advertising Zyvox on every thread .Such Antibiotics are not to be taken without Doctors Prescription .It's self Medication ,The effects on the Kidney and Liver can be so Devastating .Get checked by a Doctor first Be carefull before you buy nikkyakins Drugs
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by nikkyakins: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
finaleeec:
. Be careful of Taking Zyvox without Doctors Prescription ,There is a guy that have been Jumping from one thread to another Advertising Zyvox on every thread .Such Antibiotics are not to be taken without Doctors Prescription .It's self Medication ,The effects on the Kidney and Liver can be so Devastating .Get checked by a Doctor first Be carefull before you buy nikkyakins Drugs
it is the safest drug ever stop saying rubbish
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by nikkyakins: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
finaleeec:
zyvox is for treating staph infection those interested call 08034216721 is a very safe drug
Re: Please,i Have Been Infected With Staph And I Need Zyvox For Medications by nikkyakins: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Flucoxacillin Injection available call 08034216721

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Advice To High Fat And Carbohydrates In The Average Nigeria Diet / Useful Facts About; CASHEW NUTS / Where Can I Get Kedi Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.