Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

[TOPIC MOVED] - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / [TOPIC MOVED] (545 Views)

New Music Website To Promote Upcoming Nigerian Artists For For Free / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[TOPIC MOVED] by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
[TOPIC MOVED]
Re: [TOPIC MOVED] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
What do you hope to achieve by linking up? Are you looking to get signed, or just looking for exposure, connections, et cetera. Be specific. I might know someone who knows someone. That kinda thing. And I hope you've done demo tracks?
Re: [TOPIC MOVED] by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
im on a team doin a project for certain tv group sounds cliche but that's the truth. i called someone and i was advised to go on these celebs twitter accounts , artists numbers and emails for bookings/inquires are there for anyone, worked like charm, thank you.
Re: [TOPIC MOVED] by Iamoilprince(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sent u mail...Who exactly do u wnt ?
Re: [TOPIC MOVED] by overboard(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yeah, who do you want? Send a mail to richgamutonline@yahoo.com. You may need to include a brief of what you need who for, not necessarily the full details lest you say someone has one chanced you on your idea.
Re: [TOPIC MOVED] by KPMusic: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
We offer services like if you want to learn music production and become a professional music producer within 3 months at affordable price,high quality and professional music production,recording,mixing and mastering for your songs at affordable prices..
Our beats and production generally are made specially to suit the needs and vocals of each artiste and their unique features.
We are made up of a team of very experienced and talented producers/mixing and mastering engineers with over a decade of experience in music production who will guarantee you that quality sound you are looking for.

Contact 09099460012 for bookings and inquiries

(1) (Reply)

I Really Nid Someone To Guid Me Thru / [music] reminiscent Tyga Ft. Conffyghold – I Can't Deny / Do A Tyt Song In Teevibez Studio Abuja. Call: 07030486879 Or 08059095485...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.