Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Am So In Trouble Right Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am So In Trouble Right Now (776 Views)

5 Tips To Help Freshers Stay Out Of Trouble In The New Academic Session / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / Waec Result Is Out But Not On Net Right Now. Check Backin 2 Days Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So In Trouble Right Now by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
i finally got admitted and it seems i will be staying at home because of finance. is there any advice or a way out . please i am honest.
Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by Karleb(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is your full name?

What is the name of your institution?

What course did the institution offer you?

and lastly,

What is your jamb registration number?

2 Likes

Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Karleb: What is your full name?

What is the name of your institution?

What course did the institution offer you?

and lastly,

What is your jamb registration number?
i can provide you with any information you need. Just drop your efail . I will also appreciate any advice on what to do now cause am loosing my senses
Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by Karleb(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Vilicious: i can provide you with any information you need. Just drop your efail . I will also appreciate any advice on what to do now cause am loosing my senses

The only advice I have for you is that you provide all what I asked plus your Facebook id so that I can confirm whether you are for real or a scam, then I'll tell the moderators to put it on front page so that many people can see this thread and I'm very sure you'll get a sponsor.

Btw, have you heard of the Tehn scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol this is quite funny, a confused brother needs advise on what to do as his future hangs in the balance no one is even paying attention, but if it was a tread about pastor divorce wife we will all be commenting, i dont need front page, i dont want attention, i just want suggestions, thanks kaleb and thanks to the guy who suggested diferment, but in NDU diferment is not easy.
Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by Karleb(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Seun
Obinoscopy
Freidburger
Mukina2
Ishilove
r231

Come and help a brother out oo
Re: Am So In Trouble Right Now by tuwayz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
At op, pray to God, there is nothing God can not do and also ask for help financially, nothing is too small u can ask people to please help u even if its #100 imagine 1000 people send the #100 to u that is a whole 100k but am not saying u should fix an amount for people to donate what I know is that people are happy to help its when it is too much dat they get scared they might lack but I #100 is really nothing to who is browsing and using social networks too, am always ready to donate that too, thank you,may God come to ur aid, and always remember to pray God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Jamb,neco And Post Utme Result Through Email!!! / Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions / Schools That Offer Economic Statistics As Post Graduate Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.