Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Life Tips – Boosting Your Metabolism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Tips – Boosting Your Metabolism (417 Views)

How To Increase Your Metabolism And Drop 12 Kg In 25 Days From Today / Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / Prevent Illness By Boosting Your Immune System Naturally Without Drugs Or Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Tips – Boosting Your Metabolism by mailtimi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello folks. I hope you all had a great day. Spending all day at the office or moving through classes can be energy consuming and leaves you tired at the end of the day. Therefore, it is very important to keep your energy levels up. Boosting your metabolism is a very good way of maximising energy, it keeps your body going and releases endorphins and sugar into the bloodstream. Follow these tips and you will see a rise in your daily productivity.

1. Exercise regularly. Follow an exercise regimen. Exercise is an excellent stress reliever. It releases endorphins which are “feel good hormones” into the bloodstream, thus giving you a healthy high to get your day going. For more information on exercising, see my take on finding a workout routine.

2. Eat breakfast. I know you’ve heard this countless times, because it’s really an important tip. Eating breakfast fuels your body with the nutrients and energy you need to kick start the day. Eat a healthy meal in every morning, and your metabolism will see a significant boost

Full article: http://naijalog.com/life-tips-boosting-your-metabolism/

(1) (Reply)

Nhis / Ebola: Latest American Ebola Doctor Improving - Wife / Britain To Send Humanitarian Experts To S’leone Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.