Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad (3871 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Guardiola Needs To Overhaul Man City Squad Completely. / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
ogaprime:

Coorrect!!! Football fans shud play games lik FM,it gives football knowledge dat will take years to knw
is it available on PS?
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by ogaprime(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
2sExy1: is it available on PS?

Dnt tink so, but its on android nd I tink xbox too (nt sure, but on one console or psp sha)
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by ogaprime(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: yes ooooooooo i dont actually play but i lend advice to my brothers
Lol...but u dnt play it, so wat kind of advice??
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
davidflipcy: @ OP since John Guidetti deal to Celtic fell through then it means Guidetti will be 4th choice for manCity . Kelechi can wait till next season . A loan deal will suit him now . Hearing he will be farmed out to City's sister club New york city FC then return for the beginning of 15/16 season
Nacho already toppled Guidetti during the pure season games. The only thing that puts Guidetti ahead of him is because he has a work permit. As soon as Nacho gets his work permit, he will be the fourth striker.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emisco1: na una start dx NACHO or a tin nw o..if d british media tart caling hm na.u piple wuld xay da ve change hs name...LAST BULLET=>NA IHEANACHO NOT NACHO...if u kant call dt try KELECHI..if u til kant. Sharap
Juan Francisco, not JuanFran. Francisco, note Isco. Amokachi, not the Bull. KANU, not Papillo. Cristiano, Not CR7.

Please it is just a nickname. #TeamNacho.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: pls leave my kelechi as an attacking midfielder ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Coach Pellegrini has a deep insight in football. He has nurtured the talents of great players like Forlan and Rossi.

If he says Nacho is a striker, then I believe it is best for him.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
davidflipcy: are you a City fan? Am a city fan
I am a CityZen(Citizen) and consider all Cityzens family.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by davidflipcy(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: I am a CityZen(Citizen) and consider all Cityzens family.
wow good to meet you bro

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by naijanoni(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2014
striker9: I'm happy at the way these guys are going by there future. Long time man
Yeah How u doing bro ?.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Pellegrini has a deep insight in football. He has nurtured the talents of great players like Forlan and Rossi.

hmmmmm really forlan? i'll check that out

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
ogaprime:
Lol...but u dnt play it, so wat kind of advice??
see you oooooooooooo i peep and also predict win and losses cheesy so much fun if not for work that takes my time these days
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by ogaprime(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2014
heatmeup: see you oooooooooooo i peep and also predict win and losses cheesy so much fun if not for work that takes my time these days

Looool...peeping predicting win nd losses is nt advise ooooo...am talkin abt tactics, game plays, transfers etc nd nt doin eyijeh eyiojeh
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by easyelliot(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
I want this kid to play so badly, instead of developing that bench warming habit. Man city if its not too late, pls loan him out so he can play actively.

Maybe his agent, who I believe is his dad should have signed him to a team he can play for NOW.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by signz: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijanoni: 18yrs Old Isaac Success played 90 minutes in d la liga on sunday(Granada vs Elche).He was d Man-of-the-match,providing an assist.
Success and iheanacho's development have been very fast and impressive.
No way they're going to fade like chrisantus/okoro IMO.
Watch out particularly for Isaac success this season.I think presently,he is Granada's 2nd choice striker.
So expect him to play regularly in d la liga this season.

My brother I watched highlights of that match. That Success guy has all the attribute of a top 9. He's tall, strong and positions himself well. I hope he and all him mates develop well.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by striker9(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijanoni:
Yeah How u doing bro ?.
I'm good bro
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by BlackPikiN(m): 2:32am On Sep 04, 2014
IHEANACHO is presently training in the MLS with Columbus crew. He scored a hat trick in one of their friendlies. He's going to be there till mid October before moving back to Manchester city.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by BlackPikiN(m): 2:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Chiegozie Obasi(16) just signed a pre contract with deportivo lacoruna.
Mikel Agu and Chidera Eze(17y/o) are presently training with the senior squad of FC Porto.

I have a load down of these naija youngsters but don't really have time to write about them here.

Goodluck to Isaac Success(Granada) watched his game last weekend, Emmanuel apeh and Alex ......(trials with inter Milan), Uche ikpeazu( watford), chubs akpom, dele Alli, Solanke, nwoko( 16, plays for the Maltese squad), and chuks Aneke, Kenneth Otigba.

We need a federation who can make this guys play for Nigeria. I know all can play for the country but we can pick out the good ones. I see no reason why Kenneth Otigba shouldn't be long time replacement for our defense. He's just too goo good especial for his age.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2014
BlackPikiN: Chiegozie Obasi(16) just signed a pre contract with deportivo lacoruna.
Mikel Agu and Chidera Eze(17y/o) are presently training with the senior squad of FC Porto.

I have a load down of these naija youngsters but don't really have time to write about them here.

Goodluck to Isaac Success(Granada) watched his game last weekend, Emmanuel apeh and Alex ......(trials with inter Milan), Uche ikpeazu( watford), chubs akpom, dele Alli, Solanke, nwoko( 16, plays for the Maltese squad), and chuks Aneke, Kenneth Otigba.

We need a federation who can make this guys play for Nigeria. I know all can play for the country but we can pick out the good ones. I see no reason why Kenneth Otigba shouldn't be long time replacement for our defense. He's just too goo good especial for his age.
Coach Stephen Keshi should look into these guys to complete his squad. These guys are real super talents. Especially the ones who are over 17 years.

By October, Nacho will be 18 years old.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by joseph1013: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Stephen Keshi should look into these guys to complete his squad. These guys are real super talents. Especially the ones who are over 17 years.

By October, Nacho will be 18 years old.

I don't know, but I just don't trust Keshi with these young boys. Keshi's selections are without formula.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by striker9(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
what about Musa Muhammed ,the guy is good, haven't heard anything bout him

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by BlackPikiN(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
striker9: what about Musa Muhammed ,the guy is good, haven't heard anything bout him

The last we heard about was a contract to be signed with Besiktas of turkey.
Don't know if the deal fell through.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by striker9(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
BlackPikiN:

The last we heard about was a contract to be signed with Besiktas of turkey.
Don't know if the deal fell through.
Thanks, he's such a good player.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
ogaprime:

Looool...peeping predicting win nd losses is nt advise ooooo...am talkin abt tactics, game plays, transfers etc nd nt doin eyijeh eyiojeh
do you want me to give you tactics?as a matter of fact am damn sure of what i do moreover who says football is not about permutation and combination

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Pellegrini has a deep insight in football. He has nurtured the talents of great players like Forlan and Rossi.

yes back to you i just checked it up now and i did not see any article that says pellegrini nurtured forlan
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
striker9: Thanks, he's such a good player.
that guy age difference tho undecided
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
joseph1013:

I don't know, but I just don't trust Keshi with these young boys. Keshi's selections are without formula.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz this one got me laffing hard
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by striker9(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: that guy age difference tho undecided
you mean his age? well its obvious the guy is very old lol .
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by joseph1013: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz this one got me laffing hard

No be so? Keshi that would berate and call his players names in the media. Instead of privately settling issues in the background, he prefers to wash dirty linings in public. Instead of accepting responsibility for his errors and inadequacies, he prefers to push them all on his players or the fa. Which other coach in Africa have you heard being in the media as much as Keshi?

I hope he is gone before these boys come of age.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: yes back to you i just checked it up now and i did not see any article that says pellegrini nurtured forlan
Manuel Pellegrini coached Villareal from 2004 - 2009.

Diego Forlan came to Manchester united in 2001 and flopped after staying there for three years. He left in 2004 and was signed by Coach Manuel Pellegrino were Manuel Pellegrini horned and nurtured Forlan into one of the fiercest attackers (winning the European Golden Boot) in the game before he was signed by Athletico Madrid.
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: yes back to you i just checked it up now and i did not see any article that says pellegrini nurtured forlan
“Pellegrini understood his players,” Forlan says of the manager who relaunched his career at Villarreal after a frustrating time at Manchester United. “‘Be calm tomorrow,’” he said to me before a big match. ‘Don’t be anxious.’ Simple, soothing and yet effective words, like hearing a doctor say that you will be OK. Because I trusted him, I believed him.
http://m.thenational.ae/sport/manchester-city/forlan-not-surprised-at-success-manchester-citys-pellegrini-and-aguero-are-enjoying-in-england
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by heatmeup(f): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Manuel Pellegrini coached Villareal from 2004 - 2009.

Diego Forlan came to Manchester united in 2001 and flopped after staying there for three years. He left in 2004 and was signed by Coach Manuel Pellegrino were Manuel Pellegrini horned and nurtured Forlan into one of the fiercest attackers (winning the European Golden Boot) in the game before he was signed by Athletico Madrid.
nope I disagree with you forlan had an outstanding career in man utd go back and watch tis disc man utd eleventh heaven he played like. Beast its just that ferguson prefered RVN to him so he. Wasn't the one that nutured forlan
Re: Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
heatmeup: nope I disagree with you forlan had an outstanding career in man utd go back and watch tis disc man utd eleventh heaven he played like. Beast its just that ferguson prefered RVN to him so he. Wasn't the one that nutured forlan
Now can you even argue this. Diego Florian was a total flop at Man Utd. This is not even a debate.

Concerning Coach Pellegrini grooming Forlan, that is not a debate. Forlan was a flop at Man Utd. He was not a regular. He could not start games and missed lots of goals. Please I followed Forlan since Nigeria '99.

Which attacker in Man Utd history would you put Forlan's performance above at Man Utd. Which Man Utd striker would you rate Forlan's time at Man Utd above? Danny Welbeck had a better career at Man Utd than Forlan. Chicarito at Man Utd had a better career at Man Utd than Forlan. He scored 10 goals in Three years.

Under Coach Pellegrini, he went from a flop to the best attacker in the World. If that is not grooming a striker, please, what is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja.com / Sport Betting / Mcgregor Going All Hard On May Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.