Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land (14516 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Controversial Ibaka Seaport Relocated And Renamed. / $1.5bn Lekki Deep Seaport Project Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by phransix147(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2014
poiZon:

calabar seaport isnt utilize cos its a shallow water seaport, billions are being spent just to dredge the water to accomodate big ocean liners, ph n delta would ve been utilize but for d fact of the trouble in d region, i mean militancy n also d berthng port for oceanliners is far from the port facility, this constitute bulk of insecurity to the port hence underutilizatn. so ibaka if come to fruition will bridge these anomalies, cos its a deepwater zone n the concept of dredgng all yearlong to accomodate big vessels is null.
though its a stale news comng from akwaibom state govt, on a serious note we would ve been celebratng ibaka seaport long before nw, biznez shuld hv commenced since, but what they like doing n like doing best is PLAYING POLITICS OVER GOVERNANCE.
AKPABIO GOD IS WATCHING, all the billions mismanaged shall surely choke you.

Ur points are well noted but lemme tell u this if Lekki Deep sea port commences b4 the ibaka, then Ibaka would be a mere waist of funds... Cos even the bigger vessels do not ply Nigeria water ways still Lagos Ports are conjested to be sincere I don't think this deep sea port is a not neccesity it only helps with variety!
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
2sExy1: How is he a crook? You are ungrateful and disgusting. I am not from Akwa Ibom, but I am ashamed that even you who is from the state does not appreciate what you have. What Akpabio has done in his time will take over 20 years to be achieved in other states.

I was at Akwa Ibom a few times this year and I was very much impressed with what was on ground. The road networks and construction is high standard like non-found in other states. Many Governors don't work after first term, but Akpabio is still working.

The seaport is one that has been hugely and politically hindered and that's no fault of Akpabio because they know that will result in lose of money at their end.

You are prodigal son... yes you!

Rozayx5, see your bro. angry

Aunty don't watch TV, listen to radio and conclude!
If u were outside Nigeria u'd probably never set foot in this country because of the type of news...
So when an AkwaIbomite complains, ask for his reasons and don't attack!
Akpabio is playing his cards well as a politician and a looter
#peopledesuffer
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by poiZon: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
phransix147:

Ur points are well noted but lemme tell u this if Lekki Deep sea port commences b4 the ibaka, then Ibaka would be a mere waist of funds... Cos even the bigger vessels do not ply Nigeria water ways still Lagos Ports are conjested to be sincere I don't think this deep sea port is the a not neccesity it only helps with variety!

i disagree with you on totality.
with the way the yorubas are yanking their mouths with the igbos over lagos, i see ibaka as a good alternative for the igbos to once again revive their image n show d westeners that with igbos lagos infact southwest will be empty.
considering the fact that the distance from onitsha to uyo is shorter compare to the distance from onitsha to lagos.
my huumble opinion though.

8 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Edipee(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Cy4praise: Am from Akwa Ibom, dat man is a crook. Same old news for 6years now
Obviously, this is One of the reasons we need unlike button is this forum. Stop hating, it impedes progress . Support your governor-the dynamic and uncommon transformer.

1 Like

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by rozayx5(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe if he was from abia he would be happy undecided

2sExy1: How is he a crook? You are ungrateful and disgusting. I am not from Akwa Ibom, but I am ashamed that even you who is from the state does not appreciate what you have. What Akpabio has done in his time will take over 20 years to be achieved in other states.

I was at Akwa Ibom a few times this year and I was very much impressed with what was on ground. The road networks and construction is high standard like non-found in other states. Many Governors don't work after first term, but Akpabio is still working.

The seaport is one that has been hugely and politically hindered and that's no fault of Akpabio because they know that will result in lose of money at their end.

You are prodigal son... yes you!

Rozayx5, see your bro. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by rozayx5(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
phransix147:

Ur points are well noted but lemme tell u this if Lekki Deep sea port commences b4 the ibaka, then Ibaka would be a mere waist of funds... Cos even the bigger vessels do not ply Nigeria water ways still Lagos Ports are conjested to be sincere I don't think this deep sea port is a not neccesity it only helps with variety!

Thrash
Onistha and aba are a stones throw from uyo

4 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by ITbomb(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
gemiclem:

ado ata unam
adiok ano ifod
Bushman, why don't you objectively state your counter argument instead of resorting to abuses

Here is an example of someone with a working brain not coconut head like yours
Chidexter: great development

it will actually, during construction the workers are involved, after construction there'd be job opportunities for the. masses

2 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Norajones: Jesus for d first tym i made it to FP,,haleluijah...IYAMMI..ABASI AYAYA

Wetin you dey shout for woman? I qo slap you oo o..
Front page my foot
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2014
They are just acquiring land? I thought they promised us the port would be ready by 2015?
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
tjark1:
Akpabio is playing his cards well as a politician and a looter
#peopledesuffer
which to me is better. I wish you were in Benin during the Luck Igbinedion era, you would know what it means to be badly ruled.

Thanks to Oshiomole who over-turned the table but like I stated earlier, most governors don't work after first term... Oshiomole STOPPED working after first term.

3 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by EPOMA(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
The Early people know that Godwills is a fraudster the better.The have been talking about and taking money for this seaports for years. Government has the right to collect land from anyone in Nigeria and give that this is a wasted land, Why has he not mentioned to the Journalist that he paid over 10Billion Naira for this land. Who is deceiving who
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by EPOMA(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Cy4praise: Am from Akwa Ibom, dat man is a crook. Same old news for 6years now

Godswill is a big Fraud. I am close to this Government. He can never do any small project that he cant take big cash.It was agreed from the beginning of his tenure to use Bergers to do all the stealing he wants and that is simply what he does.

If he means so much for his people how come to increase salary he refused, Building houses for the common man he is not interested
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by macjireh: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2014
I love Akwa Ibom dats Y i must marry my Akwa Ibom girl

2 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by duncan511: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Walexwal: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
WOW! Am a year older today guys. Help me tnk God oo. Am realy ontop of d world for Gods mercy ova me. Wil apreciate ur kind wishes,sms,like,credits,bank alerts,prayers,friendshps,shares,likes. To 08039423642. Jst to mak it a memorabu day. Jah bles u as u do so

3 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by ibdeals1(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
no pix?? shocked angry angry
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Systeme101: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
author=adtiezy1]Who be akwa ibom[/quote] olodo u no sabi akwa ibom d mainstay of nigeria's economy, na only garri n fufu u sabi chop
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by phransix147(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2014
poiZon:

i disagree with you on totality.
with the way the yorubas are yanking their mouths with the igbos over lagos, i see ibaka as a good alternative for the igbos to once again revive their image n show d westeners that with igbos lagos infact southwest will be empty.
considering the fact that the distance from onitsha to uyo is shorter compare to the distance from onitsha to lagos.
my huumble opinion though.

I think Onne and Warri Port is closer to Onitsha and Aba? How many containers are lifted from those ports to Onitsha and Aba? Even the containers that leave TICT Tincan second gate daily supersedes that comin from both Onne and Warri Ports... Don't ask me y?
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by victorD3: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2014
I see this as Akpabio's final looting
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by phransix147(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2014
rozayx5:

Thrash
Onistha and aba are a stones throw from uyo

Is it by bein stone throw away? Or ships to berth there? You know nothing about shipping and Logistics... FYI Warri and Onne is even closer y the conjestion of south bound containers in Lagos ports?
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Chibokgame: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Why is it that Only Developmental Projects news that's always coming from Akwa Ibom state Government into Nairaland !

No politics !
No sports !
No Opposition !

Anyway ,
Since Many People are saying Akwa ibom Ado Okay ,
i stand with them.

Goodnews can only come from good People.
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by hungryboy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
2sExy1: which to me is better. I wish you were in Benin during the Luck Igbinedion era, you would know what it means to be badly ruled.

Thanks to Oshiomole who over-turned the table but like I stated earlier, most governors don't work after first term... Oshiomole STOPPED working after first term.
Oga shut up, na you wan know our backyard pass us ?,
Akpabio is looting
His tenure is going to end next year, and he just acquired land for a sea port this september,
tell me is the sea port going to be built in 4 months ?
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by okakahozi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Prosperuzor(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
How i wish am from Akwa Ibom embarassedHow i wish am from Akwa Ibom
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Dcmg(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Oga shut up, na you wan know our backyard pass us ?,
Akpabio is looting
His tenure is going to end next year, and he just acquired land for a sea port this september,
why una dey complain?You guys should be greatful to your governor.
Sha,there is an ibibio quote that says "ibibio people don't like Good thing",and i'm very convinced that quote is sadly true.
Gosh!You guys are Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by Chibokgame: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Oga shut up, na you wan know our backyard pass us ?,
Akpabio is looting

As a Man who knows his backyard very well,
What is stopping you from knowing what is going on at your backyard too.

Even from the news,
If you read well , you will know that this land has been acquired since,
The govt did not say he bought the land yesterday.

Always learn to appropriate good things whenever you see one.

From your comments, One can quickly tell political blood group and those you dine with.

Broda,
Applaud good things
And ,
Criticize when you see evil .
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by tutaboi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
90000000 plots of land....chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by emueze: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
adtiezy1: Who be akwa ibom
fool
Re: Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land by gr8eminent(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
He never stops work, believes in continuity, uncommon transformer is his label, he is Governor GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C / List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / Banks: "CBN Is Choking Economy With FX Restrictions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.