Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? (1223 Views)

Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? / Prophet T.B Joshua Has Dropped One Of His Five Wise Men (see Photo) / Tb Joshua Has 12 Crocodiles Under His Altar,which He Uses To Pretend As Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by lastchild: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm planing to visit scoan for a deliverance but she's warning me seriously that if I go there that the same thing that happened when I visited other places will happen

Which is leaving and coming back with more troubles,so my question is if tb joshua has a way of delivering and asking them not to come back

This thread is only meant for few people who will understand,it doesn't make sense but it will to few people
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by Brijet(f): 5:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Sweet@,deliverance is a continous thing,which u do over nd over again until u r convience dat u r free.4 u getting more troubles after deliverance is as a result of u not praying post-deliverance prayers.u don't just keep quiet after deliverance but continue praying,cos if u don't do dat,they will come bk in million folds,even d bible says so.
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by lastchild: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Brijet: Sweet@,deliverance is a continous thing,which u do over nd over again until u r convience dat u r free.4 u getting more troubles after deliverance is as a result of u not praying post-deliverance prayers.u don't just keep quiet after deliverance but continue praying,cos if u don't do dat,they will come bk in million folds,even d bible says so.
which means I have to be a born again?
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by IGLE25(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Hahahaha... You have to be born again. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by Caseless: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Nigerians? Sms!
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by lastchild: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2014
IGLE25: Hahahaha... You have to be born again. You can't eat your cake and have it.
the requirement of being born again will affect me in so many ways
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by Brijet(f): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2014
lastchild: which means I have to be a born a
again?
r u kidding me?u r nt born again? Well 4 u 2 enjoy d full power of christ,u ought 2 be born again,attend a bible believing church.
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by Brijet(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
lastchild: the requirement of being born again will affect me in so many ways

ok,continue fighting wit ur demons.
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by lastchild: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Brijet:
ok thanks
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by fubbyy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its like some certain things don't work with prayers and deliverance, some things are better settled traditionally
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by wirelessssss(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
From what I see on Emmanuel Tv, he admonishes you to

Go and sin no more

Does that answer your question@op
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by wirelessssss(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Brijet: r u kidding me?u r nt born again? Well 4 u 2 enjoy d full power of christ,u ought 2 be born again,attend a bible believing church.

lastchild: the requirement of being born again will affect me in so many ways

Brijet:

lastchild: ok thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

can't stop laughing.... two of you eh.... cheesy
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by PastorOluT(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
This thread is a perfect picture of an average niaja xtian, not wanting to carry their cross n follow Christ but wanting all the goodies. Well many at times its not their fault bt even the so called MOGs that encourages it.

I pity many
Re: Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? by Sparkle777(f): 5:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Kk

(1) (Reply)

did The Word Jehovah appear In The New Testament? / Terrorist Women In Heaven “will Have A Man With A joystick That Never Bends” / The Concept Of Free Will. A Conversation Between Man And God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.