Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You (616 Views)

All Webmaster Please Assist / Webmaster - Please Review / Hello My Fellow Webmaster, Please Say Something About Www.ifihear.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by Cruzcheckerz(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Good day to all webmaster in tha house, please I want to create a website for school infos like www_myschool_com_ng. Please what type of cms/open source does he used. Pls urgent reply so as to setup mine.
Thanks
Re: To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by sunnedee: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Why not start something unique instead of trying to copy another business model?
Anyway... Back to your post... You can check the source (page source) of the website to determine what cms they are using.
From there you can move to other things like themes e.t.c.
Hope I have been of some help?
Re: To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by quadrillio(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
op, I believe what you mean is:

1) what cms/script was used to build myschoolinfo. ans: I don't know. I haven't even try to know.

2) what type of cms/script can be use to build myschoolinfo. ans: any cms (WordPress, joomla, drupal) will do the magic, it depends on how comfortable you're with any of them.

hope this helps

- safe
Re: To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
sunnedee: Why not start something unique instead of trying to copy another business model?
Anyway... Back to your post... You can check the source (page source) of the website to determine what cms they are using.
From there you can move to other things like themes e.t.c.
Hope I have been of some help?

Thanks bro. I av a blog and 2 other business website. But the truth is my blog users that needs school info want where they can also find their school, course mate to relate the way myschool.com.ng does. That I why I wish to knw the cms myschool.com.ng used. Thanks for ur response
Re: To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by sunnedee: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Cruzcheckerz:
Thanks bro. I av a blog and 2 other business website. But the truth is my blog users that needs school info want where they can also find their school, course mate to relate the way myschool.com.ng does. That I why I wish to knw the cms myschool.com.ng used. Thanks for ur response

You welcome bro. Did you eventually find out what powers the website? My best guess is WordPress
Re: To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2014
sunnedee:

You welcome bro. Did you eventually find out what powers the website? My best guess is WordPress

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Hacked! / Good Selling Offer For Interested New/old Bloggers And Webmasters!! / Affordable School Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.