Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Format/hard Reset Any Nokia Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Format/hard Reset Any Nokia Phone (9358 Views)

Any Nokia Lumia 520 For Sale? / The price list of all Nokia phone / Blocking Nokia Phone With Imei Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Format/hard Reset Any Nokia Phone by Larryfrank(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Is your Nokia java or symbian phone having any problem and you think it's caused by malware/virus. You are thinking of how to flash your phone. Probably if you go to flash your phone you'll be charged N500 and that isn't big but you can use your money for something else as I'll show you how you can flash any nokia Java phone and Symbian phone yourself.

Let's go to tutorial on how you can flash your Nokia phone by yourself. Just follow the below steps to get this done.

There are two methods I'll be showing you.

# First Method:
Type *#7780# this will restore factory of your Phone but your files will still be intact.

Type *#7370# this will automatically erase all your file.

Note: The above method would require your security code, in a situation where you've fogotten your security code. What do you do? I guess you try the second method.

#Second Method:
This method doesn't require a password or what so ever, it wipe's your phone freely. Lets see how to do it.

Switch off your phone, put in on using the following buttons (3 + * + send + On). If you hold these buttons together to on your phone it will automatically erase all your file. In my area these two above methods are called "Hand Flashing".

Note:
The second method only works for Nokia Symbian Phone.
Hope It helped?

This Post was Firstly written on http://flowingtechblog.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Format/hard Reset Any Nokia Phone by Jerryolumide(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2014
This as been helpful. Lemme try it
Re: How To Format/hard Reset Any Nokia Phone by ceejay80s(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2014
na now u just know? Na wa o! Some people suppose to dey live with adam and eve

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy series available / Jumia Online Sales Representative (quick Delivery + Pay-on-delivery + Discounts) / LED TV FOR MTN LUMOS AND SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.