Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why I Donated N1m At Jimmy Jatt’s Event - Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Donated N1m At Jimmy Jatt’s Event - Kcee (687 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola / Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Donated N1m At Jimmy Jatt’s Event - Kcee by entadaplace: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Five Star music singer — KCee, was among the very few Nigerian artistes who made donations at the launch of DJ Jimmy Jatt’s book ‘Avante Garde.’

KCee donated one million naira and he has explained why in a recent interview: -

‘Jimmy has been helpful and supportive to the industry and to me personally without asking for a dime, so donating to him wasn’t difficult, it was just like trying to give back to someone that has always been giving to you. On the other hand, he has helped the industry in a very big way, he has supported the industry and has given hope to a lot of Dj’s and musicians, he’s very straight forward and all through his 25 years journey, he never went down at any point, he was always on top.’

Read More Here
Re: Why I Donated N1m At Jimmy Jatt’s Event - Kcee by Realtol(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
ok... we've heard.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s “the Ascension” Is The Highest Selling Album On Itunes Nigeria / Topless Miley Cyrus Dons Ice-cream Nipple Covers As She Parties (18+) / Single Diana Ross Forces Son To Get A Prenup To Protect Her $500m Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.