Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Supermom Reality Tv Show Season 5 “my Dad, My Supermom” Kicks Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Supermom Reality Tv Show Season 5 “my Dad, My Supermom” Kicks Off (427 Views)

{photo} An Indian Supermom Gives Birth To 11 Children At Once / Union Bank's Emeka Emuwa Kicks-off Financial Literacy Radio Series / House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supermom Reality Tv Show Season 5 “my Dad, My Supermom” Kicks Off by Societyreporter(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
That the proliferation of reality shows in Nigeria over a decade ago has transformed the ever dynamic changing world of Reality Entertainment in Nigeria is stating the obvious, many would agree the entertainment landscape has enjoyed a land mark metamorphosis in all ramification.
While some of these shows have withered the storm, became mega brands and attracting worldwide corporate acceptance, others have disappeared into oblivion without trace.
Those that have survived these wind of change, have distinguished themselves by upholding the principle of sticking with the status quo of which they were created.
One of such reality shows is the Supermom Reality TV show a viewer interaction platform from the stable of Digital interactive Media Ltd a renowned content power house in Nigeria and across Africa, aimed at celebrating African mothers of all socio economic class for their unflinching love and uncompromising care for their children.

Read more here: http://www.societyreportersng.com/index.php/entertainment-news-and-reports/item/628-supermom-reality-tv-show-season-5-my-dad-my-supermom-kicks-off

(1) (Reply)

How Steady Is Light In Your Area / Real Madrid New Signings Settling In Well After Hooking Up On A 'date' / Call For House Builders Of Any Structure From The Foundation To The Top Roof.ren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.