Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos (2918 Views)

Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) / A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by Kellygold(f): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
My birthday is forth coming and I want to have a pool party or something similar with my friends. All girls party for about 15 to 20.
I need your suggestion fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by quin9(f): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Since you are not expecting alot u can jus go to a pool arnd u and arrange with them or you can rent a serviced apartment with a pool for that day(u'll find that mainly on the island).
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by Rocktation(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Where d'you even live in the Lagos sef? You make it seem as if the entire Lagos is a single lane.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by Kellygold(f): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rocktation: Where d'you even live in the Lagos sef? You make it seem as if the entire Lagos is a single lane.

haha, no be so guy.
I just want a small get-together for about 10 to 15 guest. Around Festac/Apapa/island axis.

Truly, i do not have an idea of how to arrange it.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by Kellygold(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
quin9: Since you are not expecting alot u can jus go to a pool arnd u and arrange with them or you can rent a serviced apartment with a pool for that day(u'll find that mainly on the island).

This sound great. I want it to be in Festac/Apapa/Island axis. So where can i get a serviced pool? Or can you recommend one from experience?
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by distinctive: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
call this number, he can help you 08131244776, he stays on the island and he has serviced apartments u can rent, or u go to redisson hotel and rent their pool....
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by popson1st: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Majidun River.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by quin9(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Radisson DO NOT rent their pool, so don't bother.You can try:
15 oluwole street of chief collins lekki phaze 1.Topaz Luxury n Apartments.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by Kellygold(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks guys, all your suggestions were on point. I Finally got a place in Surulere.
At great price and easy to locate for my friends.
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by kweenkong(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Kellygold: Thanks guys, all your suggestions were on point. I Finally got a place in Surulere.
At great price and easy to locate for my friends.

hello Kellygold can u send the address and price to my email number. Thinking of organising a surprise birthday for my husband . send the info to aoduemi@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Have A Pool Party In Lagos by eddy89(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kellygold: please where exactly in surulere, I want to have a similar event with my friends this end of the year

(1) (Reply)

Happy Friday / Event Hostess/usher Needed Urgently! / List Of Festivals And Concerts In Nigeria With Their Date For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.