Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary (1884 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In Porthacourt / I Was Not Specific About My Salary Demand / Vacancies In Porthacourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by Uchwilliam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am currently in porthacourt seeking for job.am a graduate of unizik and i studied public administration (secon class lower).i have knowledge in accounting,microsoft office,web designing etc.i dont mind giving my first salary or sharing my salary with kind fellow that help me,thank.
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by gede7744(f): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
see despiration! God will give u a good job in which u wouldn't need to share ur salary

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by bobmarcell(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls if you in port harcourt go to fidelity bank at garrison and submit yur cvs,no age limit required,and also at union bank mother cat junction trans-amadi ,the ECO BANK at aba road before CFC bus stop,remember also to visit UBA at olu obasanjo road close to HERITAGE BANK and submit yur cvs,u can also visit the offices of outsourcing firms like WORKFORCE behind GENESIS aba road,ICSL at ohatou street by ECO BANK before CFC bus stop all in aba road and submit yur cvs for them to place yur with any bank that is avail or any other company beside bank,and also try RESOURCES INTERMDIARIES at craft center bus stop and walk towards the street beside it...........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
bobmarcell: pls if you in port harcourt go to ...........
You are very kind and unselfish.. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by olajobsmaster(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
I know an easy way to help you on your job search, go to http://jobsmaster.com.ng/ no need to register or signup for anything, just browse through the job listing you see till you find your Port-Harcourt choice or search for it directly there on the website.
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by eHustler(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
bobmarcell: pls if you in port harcourt go to fidelity bank at garrison and submit yur cvs,no age limit required,and also at union bank mother cat junction trans-amadi ,the ECO BANK at aba road before CFC bus stop,remember also to visit UBA at olu obasanjo road close to HERITAGE BANK and submit yur cvs,u can also visit the offices of outsourcing firms like WORKFORCE behind GENESIS aba road,ICSL at ohatou street by ECO BANK before CFC bus stop all in aba road and submit yur cvs for them to place yur with any bank that is avail or any other company beside bank,and also try RESOURCES INTERMDIARIES at craft center bus stop and walk towards the street beside it...........

Thanks bobmarcel for this good work. Pls, this Genesis, is it the one before bridge bus stop after first artillery? And pls where is craft center bus stop located? Thank you.
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by fydence: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
eHustler:

Thanks bobmarcel for this good work. Pls, this Genesis, is it the one before bridge bus stop after first artillery? And pls where is craft center bus stop located? Thank you.
yeap the genesis at that artillery side... Govt Craft centre is at Aba Road...however ICSL has stopped taking hard copy Cvs. You can submit via their portal though: www.icsjobportal.com
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
My brother tank you a lot you have saved a soul. Imajine dat am paid 18k a 2nd class graduate. Is well

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by Uchwilliam(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Thanx for ur kind contribution bt now i nid sth tangible because am advancing in age nd i‘m tired of cv submissions.pls if u hv any tangible no matter hw small including training for sth that cn bring money pls text it to me-08063907697
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by bigx(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Uchwilliam: Am currently in porthacourt seeking for job.am a graduate of unizik and i studied public administration (secon class lower).i have knowledge in accounting,microsoft office,web designing etc.i dont mind giving my first salary or sharing my salary with kind fellow that help me,thank.

What type of Job/Salary are you looking at?
Re: Help Me To Get A Job In Porthacourt And We Share My Salary by Uchwilliam(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
bigx:

What type of Job/Salary are you looking at?
#35 and above

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / National Intelligence Agency / Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.