Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room (1834 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Buisines I Can Do In School With #100,000 Without Owing A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by fasa2020(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Nairalanders !

Its been a while, am here today to show you STEP-BY-STEP model on real Internet business you can start with #3K. You do not need a website nor a PayPal account. Its my business model that makes me nothing less than #70k monthly.

REQUIREMENT;

PC and good Internet Connectivity ( Phones, Ipads & Iphones are not just okay, get a PC, even if it desktop computer )

5-Hours Daily ( Do not waste your time here if you can't dedicate this )

And just #3,000 to join vip crew

OPTIONAL; Another #3,200 to buy a marketing tool. This is optional and can make you work just an hour daily, but if you cant afford, you need to spend at least 5hrs daily doing your stuffs manually.

Let me know if interested before i continue.
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by jahlove4jah: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
fasa2020: Hello Nairalanders !

Its been a while, am here today to show you STEP-BY-STEP model on real Internet business you can start with #3K. You do not need a website nor a PayPal account. Its my business model that makes me nothing less than #70k monthly.

REQUIREMENT;

PC and good Internet Connectivity ( Phones, Ipads & Iphones are not just okay, get a PC, even if it desktop computer )

5-Hours Daily ( Do not waste your time here if you can't dedicate this )

And just #3,000 to join vip crew

OPTIONAL; Another #3,200 to buy a marketing tool. This is optional and can make you work just an hour daily, but if you cant afford, you need to spend at least 5hrs daily doing your stuffs manually.

Let me know if interested before i continue.

. Details please

1 Like

Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by husleleks: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
am interested pls
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by Booty4me: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Am in bro
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by malachytochukwu(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
following u at ur heels
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by Guarantor(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Sir,
i'm interested please
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by zuokumo1: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Highly interested
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by kewhos(m): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2014
I am interested
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by TheCode(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2014
fire on bro... fire on
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by rareakm(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2014
I'm ready bro
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by TheCode(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014
jahlove4jah: . Details please
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by ebooksdepo: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Following you!
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by chux76(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Lets hear it
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by bluepanther(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Interested and waiting
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by fasa2020(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
jahlove4jah: . Details please

husleleks: am interested pls

Booty4me: Am in bro

malachytochukwu: following u at ur heels

Guarantor: Sir,
i'm interested please

zuokumo1: Highly interested

kewhos: I am interested

TheCode: fire on bro... fire on

rareakm: I'm ready bro

ebooksdepo: Following you!

chux76: Lets hear it
chux76: Lets hear it

bluepanther: Interested and waiting

NICE RESPONSE. . . HERE WE GO !!!

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE

I just stumbled on this platform last month (August) and spent the whole 31-days and Night test running and to my surprise, i achieved what a salary earner could rest upon for a whole month.

The website is a platform just like our normal Google Adsense but in another dimension to what Adsense is doing. Adsense pays when you starts a blog/website and someone comes on your site and clicks your adverts but NO, this website pays you when you talk on facebook and people like and follow your recommendations.

Yes, with this website, you do not need to own a website nor a Google Adsense accounts. Just a facebook account or even Twitter and you receive as high as $0.50 when someone clicks on your status updates.

Imagine having 5000 friends on Facebook or maybe 10,000 twitter followers to click on this ? Hmmm ! Ask yourself how much you would be making a day. I will not tell you that, yes, am not here to motivate you with my earning screenshots because am simply here to have a like minds that we can together earn consistent money on the Internet and share ideas. NOT HERE TO SHOW A SCREENSHOT AND SELL YOU MANUALS grin

Yes, am the one sharing ideas TODAY, if it works for you and makes money, won't you share ideas with me TOMORROW if you have ? Thats why i am here teaching, and besides, i like teaching what i know and do.

If you are ready, go to Profits.io and get yourself an account.

. . .let me know when you register and verify your account.
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by G12(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
hmmmmmmmm! Following underground.
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by fasa2020(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
G12: hmmmmmmmm! Following underground.

Yeah boss. . . grin grin grin
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by wildcatter23(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Books a front row seat. Online business here we practice
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by fastlane84: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Winthrills?
Re: A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room by Activityj(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Oh boy this life is all about packaging, i no blame our tutors but i blame their mentors for building lies in them.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Palm Oil For Sale At Olode In Osun State. / Learn How To Make 5,000 -10,000to Daily / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.