Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website (1844 Views)

How Can I Get A Merchant Account For My Website / I Need A Payment Processor Or Merchant Account. / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website by Benwems(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi mates, I have a magento ecommerce website and I want to know how to integrate it with my stripe merchant account. How do I go about. Free advise. Thanks
Re: How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website by Samabu07(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Send an enquiry email to your e-commerce website provider telling them you want to integrate a payment merchant into your website.
They should promptly provide solution to u.

Meanwhile, check this link out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1886094/download-30-wordpress-premium-plugins
Re: How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website by alienware(m): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Benwems:
Hi mates, I have a magento ecommerce website and I want to know how to integrate it with my stripe merchant account. How do I go about. Free advise. Thanks
Does stripe accept people from Nigeria ? How do they pay you ? I learnt if you are targeting North America and Europe, it works fine. Unlike 2checkout, they do not charge Nigerian local cards
Re: How Do Integrate Stripe Merchant Account With My Magento Website by hughmashni: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Most of the people are need the flexibility and enjoyed it. Keep the customer satisfaction by giving them the freedom and flexibility they expect is one of the most important consider things which they the company maintains. A reliable merchant processing service gives you the ability to provide online invoicing, set up payment reminders, receive payments online.

credit card processing for small business

(1) (Reply)

URGENT! Serious Blog Admin Needed For Hire / Are You An Adwords Expert? / AdSense shortchanged me this month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.