Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Loesche Gmbh Selection Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Loesche Gmbh Selection Process (1479 Views)

ROBERT BOSCH Gmbh Calling For Interview / Graduate Recruitment At Loesche Nigeria Ltd. ( LNG ) / Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loesche Gmbh Selection Process by ilori1930(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
who else got this from Loesche GmbH. I applied since march bt got dis msg today

Dear Mr LAGBAJA

Thank you for your application for the position of Unsolicited application for Loesche Nigeria Limited (m/f) .

After reviewing your application we regret to advise you that we will not be progressing with your application for this position.

If you are interested in applying for future roles please take advantage of our job agent functionality which enables you to receive information relating to future positions as they arise.

In the meantime may we wish you every success and thank you for the interest you have shown in working for Loesche GmbH.

Yours sincerely

Maximilian Leppak
Human Resources / Administration
Loesche GmbH
Re: Loesche Gmbh Selection Process by nsche: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls op I got a mail to update my CV or else they Will delete my appplication from their database.I applied for unsolicited vacancy since march.what does that means?
Re: Loesche Gmbh Selection Process by ilori1930(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
you have to visit the careers section of their website to do that. I wish I had received such a mail, but what I got is what I had posted above. I will also update my CV, may be something will come out of it.
Re: Loesche Gmbh Selection Process by nsche: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
ilori1930: you have to visit the careers section of their website to do that. I wish I had received such a mail, but what I got is what I had posted above. I will also update my CV, may be something will come out of it.
Tnx I have done that...

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Assistant / Mdaas Phone Interview / Graduate Recruitment At IL Bagno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.