Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Soap Machinery For Sell In Cheap Price That You Can Even Imagine,is Urgent - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Soap Machinery For Sell In Cheap Price That You Can Even Imagine,is Urgent (962 Views)

Machinery For Seafood / Terrazzo Tile Machinery For Sale / Industrial machinery for sale, including sales and servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soap Machinery For Sell In Cheap Price That You Can Even Imagine,is Urgent by tillo4real(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello I am mr matthew,I work in soap manufacturing company as production supervisor, I am tell the general public that a soap company in abia state is selling all is machinery in cheap rate that you can even believe. 1/

One and half ton drying machine plant. 2/ 3 tons boiler. 3/ 5 ton crucher for boiling of a soap 4 / 2 chiller. 5 stamping machine. The price is 15m is very cheap act fast. You can contact me through my phone 07032686456 and also if we can see a buyer I don mind working for the person we just nedd any person that wanted to invest in soap to take the advantage of the machine because is very cheap.
Re: Soap Machinery For Sell In Cheap Price That You Can Even Imagine,is Urgent by tillo4real(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Is till available

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Immediate Sales!! Brand New Julong 14/12", 16/14", 20/18" And 22/20". / Anti Snore Solution / Cottage Business Start Up (FMCG) Partner Wanted OR Loan Assistance !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.