Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster (620 Views)

Please I Need Help From Fellow Nairalandian Webmasters / Advice Needed From Fellow Webmasters. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by Kpimp: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am designing a site and I need to link a page to a post because the frontpage is made up as post page.
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by adewasco2k(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
^ maybe im too dumb but i seems not to understand exactly what you want done, maybe you can explain more
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by Kpimp: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
adewasco2k: ^ maybe im too dumb but i seems not to understand exactly what you want done, maybe you can explain more

Thanks for your response.what I want to do is to create a page(home) and link it to a post.the reason I want to link it is because the front page is a post page.
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by IamGodzilla: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well, maybe I'm dumber....I still don't understand.
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by afridigit(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
See, explain what you are about to do clearly. No one here is understanding you. So that the OGA ON TOP will know where to help you.

Kpimp:

Thanks for your response.what I want to do is to create a page(home) and link it to a post.the reason I want to link it is because the front page is a post page.
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by quadrillio(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by quadrillio(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
are you creating a forum like nairaland?

or

explain better

- safe
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by Kpimp: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you all for your concern.I know I did not explain better cos I dnt know how to put it.

This is what I mean-when one visit www*abc*com for example one will land in a page which is homepage and when you also click home in the nav bar u will still be on the same page with no changes.but mine is different cos if I click home button on my page the page display another content which is wrong.
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by GodMode: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Kpimp: Thank you all for your concern.I know I did not explain better cos I dnt know how to put it.

This is what I mean-when one visit www*abc*com for example one will land in a page which is homepage and when you also click home in the nav bar u will still be on the same page with no changes.but mine is different cos if I click home button on my page the page display another content which is wrong.

What cms are u using
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by Kpimp: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
GodMode:

What cms are u using

Wordpress and the name of the theme am using is called weddings(a free wordpress theme)
Re: Help Needed From Fellow Webmaster by GodMode: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Kpimp:

Wordpress and the name of the theme am using is called weddings(a free wordpress theme)

Go to settings.
Then general settings.
U should see an option for "posts page" and "front page"

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Discuss Real Issues Here? / Buy The Cheapest Domain Ever I.e .com For N800 And Etc / Photo Album In Php/mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.