Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Your Tablet Is Fixed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Your Tablet Is Fixed (931 Views)

Nokia N1 Android Tablet Is Out / Unbeatable Prices...pre Order Your Tablet Pc,note Books,power Banks,memory Card. / Your Tablet Is Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ Melvin. As you requested, this are the pictures of your fixed CUBE TALK 79S tablet.
you should get them in Lagos tomorrow.

thanks for your patronage. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
DAMAGED CUBE TALK 79S.

Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
REPAIRED

Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
as we promised. your tablet will be delivered to you tomorrow
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by clow(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ Divine.....Nice 1 Man....thanks for the Good Job..Honestly when I sent it I wasn't expecting much....with the pictures I see here I can confirm you worked on it and its working perfectly...Thanks Bro...

U Too much......

And for any1 wanting to get a Cube product I recommend him to you..
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
clow: @ Divine.....Nice 1 Man....thanks for the Good Job..Honestly when I sent it I wasn't expecting much....with the pictures I see here I can confirm you worked on it and its working perfectly...Thanks Bro...

U Too much......

And for any1 wanting to get a Cube product I recommend him to you..

THANKS Melvin. At your service always.
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Do u help to work on tab's wid oda name brands like Sanei pls?
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: Do u help to work on tab's wid oda name brands like Sanei pls?

yes @ supermatins. WE ALSO HANDLE SANEI/AMPE PRODUCTS. WHICH OF THEIR MODEL . AND WHATS THE PROBLEM?
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
midworld:

yes @ supermatins. WE ALSO HANDLE SANEI/AMPE PRODUCTS. WHICH OF THEIR MODEL . AND WHATS THE PROBLEM?
God bless U! Pls its a Sanei N79 tab oo...d ba3 aint fit anymore pls
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: God bless U! Pls its a Sanei N79 tab oo...d ba3 aint fit anymore pls

ok. The sanei N79 3g comes with a less than 2500mah battery. would advice you change it to a higher capacity battery. 3000mah or 4000mah. so that it can last longer. one of the major problem of the Sanei btand of tablet is their not too good battery life.

but like I said you can upgrade to a higher capacity battery. which we will be glad to help you with. they are available !
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
midworld:

ok. The sanei N79 3g comes with a 2200mah battery. would advice you change it to a higher capacity battery. 3000mah or 4000mah. so that it can last longer. one of the major problem of the Sanei btand of tablet is their not too good battery life.
P
but like I said you can upgrade to a higher capacity battery. which we will be glad to help you with. they are available !
how do I get to u and d price pls??
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: He do I get to u and d price pls??

for 3000mah battery, it is 3500 while the 4000mah is #4000

We can send the battery to you wherever you are if you have capable technicians to fix it for you. if you don't have a good one then we can do it for you. we are based in port Harcourt ..
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
midworld:

for 3000mah battery, it is 3500 while the 4000mah is #4000

We can send the battery to you wherever you are if you have capable technicians to fix it for you. if you don't have a good one then we can do it for you. we are based in port Harcourt ..
Wow...hw can I get it dat far? Edo's my location.... and if it ain't really complicated to did,maybe I can do it or take it to an expert...
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: Wow...he can I get it dat far? Edo's my location.... and if it ain't really complicated to did,maybe I can do it or take it to an expert...

since it is just the battery. you can do it your self. just connect the terminals together as the colours indicate.

when you open the tab you will see how the old battery is connected. do the same for the new one.

we can send it to you through AGOFURE TRANSPORY
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
midworld:

since it is just the battery. you can do it your self. just connect the terminals together as the colours indicate.

when you open the tab you will see how the old battery is connected. do the same for the new one.

we can send it to you through AGOFURE TRANSPORY
I jxt deleted d guy I gt it from in lag via Ordering-process...he told me it can't be changed and I shuld get a new tab...and d moment u told me u culd,I went back to ask him and he started postn trash...gave him my last words and took him out... Pls,I dnt think d tab can be opened oo..tried b4 and pls hw reliable wuld d transport line be
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2014
SuperMartins: I jxt deleted d guy I gt it from in lag via Ordering-process...he told me it can't be changed and I shuld get a new tab...and d moment u told me u culd,I went back to ask him and he started postn trash...gave him my last words and took him out... Pls,I dnt think d tab can be opened oo..tried b4 and pls hw reliable wuld d transport line be

its easy to open. if you like I can post a video how you can open it for you to see. since its just the battery you say is the problem. you can do that your self. sending it back and forth for that alone will cost you more money.

as for the transport company. I think agofure is very reliable dear.
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
midworld:

its easy to open. if you like I can post a video how you can open it for you to see. since its just the battery you say is the problem. you can do that your self. sending it back and forth for that alone will cost you more money.

as for the transport company. I think agofure is very reliable dear.
I really donot know where dat agofure is located...u know benin is quite large...anyways,u av a whatsapp contact so I can reach u properly pls
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2014
SuperMartins: I really donot know where dat agofure is located...u know benin is quite large...anyways,u av a whatsapp contact so I can reach u properly pls

Agofure motor transport is one of the best transport company in Benin. as well as Good is good motors. any of them is ok.

call me or whatsapp me 09033714365
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2014
call / meet us on whatsapp. 09033714365
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am still wid u OP..Wen am ready,wuld holla
Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by midworld: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2014
SuperMartins: Am still wid u OP..Wen am ready,wuld holla

OK dear. we are at your service any time. Have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Your Tablet Is Fixed by deniiQ: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Midworld, a great job u did fixing dat tab. I have a tab wit a similar fault--broken screen. It is a knc md806 8inch tab. Can u fix that brand too? See d link for the spec of the tab. I am presently in d FCT.
http://www.spemall.com/KNC-MD806-Phone-Call-Tablet-Dual-Camera-3G-GPS-Bluetooth-Android-4-2-8-Inch-1024X768-Pixels-IPS-5-Point-Capacitive-Screen-1GB-8GB_g.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Used Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 For Sale / Permanent Refillable Cartridge For All Hp Printers.( Ink No 950/951,564,932/933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.