Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? (595 Views)

10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
hey guys, please i would like to know if one can apply for adsense with a wordpress blog and if possible, the procedures pls..

thanks in advance
Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
yes,..... apply through google.com/adsense
wait till you are Accepted into the program,then copy the code to your blog's sidebar.... lobatan

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by barapistis(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
oluwadanie1: hey guys, please i would like to know if one can apply for adsense with a wordpress blog and if possible, the procedures pls..

thanks in advance

adsense will not work on a :worepress.com bog
Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by dhsfbi(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by oladimejiX: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Google will not approve a .WordPress blog
Bu i have 2 Adsense accounts for sale just call me or email saienzboi@gmail.com
Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by Samabu07(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Google accepts Adsense on WordPress Blog. To go about this simply add your AdSense
code to your blog. In order to do this, first login to
the administrative end of your website. Then, go to
the Appearance -> Widgets menu.

In this page select to drag-and-drop a "Text" widget
onto your registered sidebar.

Then you should add a title (in our case -
Advertisement) and right under it the actual code that
you have obtained from Google. Finally, click on the
on the "Save" button right under it.

Well done! You have just added your AdSense code
to your WordPress blog.

You could download 30 WordPress plugins plus 14 Wordpress Mp4 Video Training series

http://www.mediafire.com/view/
cruwbr5mwsr8m16/30_WordPress_Premium_Plugins_14
http://www.mediafire.com/view/
cruwbr5mwsr8m16/30_WordPress_Premium_Plugins_14

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Jregz: yes,..... apply through google.com/adsense
wait till you are Accepted into the program,then copy the code to your blog's sidebar.... lobatan

Thanks very much jregz
You've always been of great help to me on this board
Re: Applying For Adsense With A Wordpress Blog...pls Is This Possible? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks everyone for ur contributions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Photosale / Help Oooo!! I No Fit Login / How To Setup Custom Domain On Blogger With Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.