Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,639 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Preposition - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Preposition (765 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Preposition by OAM(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hear people talking about great businesses and how they want to be part of it, they talk about how much they have and seek for people's advice on how best to invest the little capital they have saved. I visit this segment when I want to lighten up a bit cause here is very funny.

Investment is no joke and I think some people here need to realize that, you can just invest and expect total guarantee because it took you 4years to gather the money. Investment is about real life risk and it's advice you take a healthy risk. Get enlighten about the sector you targeting and make some research about the viability of that market.

My advice for every young guy like me is to invest in his hubby, commercialize the hubby! If you spend close to 14hrs and above online everyday like me, I encourage you to commercialize it"yahoo yahoo out of it" if you love talking and you can speak good English, commercialize it, if you are a beautiful girl with good looks, commercialize it"prostitution out" try modeling or take nice pics from a good photographer"BB pics out" and use the pics to pitch growing brands to represent the brand as an ambassador.

The need for us all to embark on start up is of essence and I encourage you all to commercialize true ideas and bright initiatives. Don't think your idea is small or childish, after all most big brands started that way.

Am social media driven and I see it as the business of today and of tomorrow. Doing the work of yesterday's men and achieving the success of tomorrow's men which we all belong to.

NOTE: forex trading and all these seminar business initiatives proposed by most of these jobless investment consultants we have these days.

If you want to talk and share your start up with me, please do so by dropping your mail and I might get in touch if your side comment makes business sense.
Re: My Preposition by aboyaji(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2014
i must say you just opened my eyes to the things i didnt know or havent imagined

(1) (Reply)

. / What Can You??? / Nigerians Be Wise!!!! With All These New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.