Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,873 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” (685 Views)

P Square We Want You People Back Together. / Why We Sold Our Son-nollywood Actor,wife Confesses (Photo) / P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” by adujosef: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
In an emotional, no holds barred interview, Peter of the P-Square fame has revealed that he and his brother Paul used to do menial jobs and sell stolen mangoes to survive back in the days before they made it to stardom.

Speaking with Toolz on the Beat 99.9 F,M, Peter Okoye, one half of of the musical duo revealed that:

“Paul was an electrician, me I would climb the tree in our school to steal the mangoes and sell. I also used to gamble and the biggest gamble I took was saying we should move to Lagos.”

Corroborating his brother, Paul said:...

http://connectme.ng/p-square-we-sold-mangoes-to-survive/
Re: P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na lie.
ok mke i read b4 i confirm
Re: P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” by Ab025(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
all dis irrelevant pathetic statements...wat do they really gain from it

even jonah claimed he had no shoes

#LESSON: Everyone has a story to tell so p-square shud shut d f***up....

1 Like

Re: P-square: “we Sold Stolen Mangoes To Survive” by mokane28: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
yes they should shut up they are always talking and singing of their past poverty life and how they are rich now,are they the only ones that has been in poverty and later became rich,they should sidon there joor they are not even that rich sef,can they boast of 500 million naira cash,even their assets no worth near a billion naira yet everytime they will be talking and singing like small boys that they don make money
Ab025: all dis irrelevant pathetic statements...wat do they really gain from it

even jonah claimed he had no shoes

#LESSON: Everyone has a story to tell so p-square shud shut d f***up....

(1) (Reply)

NBC Bans Lil Kesh"s YBNL "Shoki" - See [details] / Sound Sultan Aquires A Basketball Team / [photos]modern Horror Classics: The 17 Scariest Movies Since 2000 Source: Http:/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.