Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) (1217 Views)

Be Warned! Cyber Criminals Are Trying To Dope Us / NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) by coolscott(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
You may have seen an ad like this on this section of nairaland.

The site is http://www.learnersandjobs.com/consultancy.php

The owner is Akpede Francis

I bought the ebook. It is crap. His money back guarantee is also crap.

You will see that he just copied and pasted from other people's work (plagiarism) from the internet. He did not reference them:

This is one link I easily found where he plagiarised from: http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients/

If you want to find out the parts of his book that were plagiarised, just look at the places where the grammar is not terrible. Copy and pate it in google and you are likely to find online sources.

When I sent him a mail telling him how I wasn't happy, he replied me saying a lot of nonsense I have only read today since the 22nd of July

He ended his reply by insulting me by suggesting I may want to resell his bad grammar infested piece of cheap work. this is what he said below:

"In case you decided to write a book on this, you must mention my name and
quote me raw otherwise if l see that you modify my work, the divine cosmic
will punish you, you can't be more catholic than the pop, stop it."

Instead of doing that, I will just get in contact with some of the people he has plagiarized and they will be the ones after him - if they think it is worth it anyway.

I am just letting you know the kind of guy this guy is and the kind of material he is selling. I lost my money to him. You do not have to lose yours.

PS: If you want I can send you my full mail to him and his reply - just for the entertainment value

1 Like

Re: Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) by FIR: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
I am Akpede Francis, a certified travel agent and visa consultant.
It's true that l am organizing an e-training on Become a Travel Agent
And Visa Consultant and Coolscott bought my e-book and l deliver the
ebook to him without delay and the content was complete as advertised
on my website www.learnersandjobs.com/consultancy.php
The e-training program teaches:
1. All the knowledge and skills you need to start a travel agency
2. How to process and get the visa or work permit of any
country and get it without denial or refusal
3. How to do ticket reservations and bookings using Amadeus (updated)
Am glad that Mr coolscott acknowledged that the e-book for the training
will actually aid any one to be able to processed and get the visa or work permit of any
country and get it without denial or refusal, with the aid of the e-book you can
do ticket reservations and bookings using Amadeus without going to somewhere else.
You can't talk about qualifying a client without referring to Kazlauskas, this man is an authority
when it comes to qualifying a client to get visa successfully, it is plagiarism when you remove
someones name from his work and substitute that name with your own name
as Mr coolscot expected me to have done.
On page 336 l extensively duel on "How To Qualify A Client To Get Any Type Of Visa"
within a Nigeria contest.
House, kindly ask Mr coolscott why he thinks an unedited quote from a USA website
has a bad grammar (http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients),
the rule of writing a book states that never you edit a quote or reference.
My assurance for any one that is interested is that the training e-book on Become a Travel Agent
And Visa Consultant is informative and self explanatory without unnecessary grammars
beside it's not an English book, the reason why l made this training cheap is because l need
a few partners to work collaboratively with me, otherwise this training is more than five thousand
N5,000 and Mr coolscott could not have lost his money because a paragraph of grammatical error
which is not real, l sent the book to him and he can't get it any where on the Internet for five thousand
naira, Mr Coolscott is an ungrateful and insatiable human being, my Joy is that a lots of my
trainees had testified that the information they get from the e-book has helped them
Re: Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) by coolscott(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please go here https://www.nairaland.com/1884786/becoming-travel-agent-visa-consultant to see the full back and forth about the allegations leveled against the seller of this ebook
Re: Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) by FIR: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
@coolscott cool
Mr Imarigha Dafiri you can't decide the extent of the content of my
e-training book, this training warrant that you visit recommended
website for valuable information, and it's normal to refer to other
people's work with their names intact and their content unedited.
l only refund money on situations that are in-line with my refund
policy url (http://www.learnersandjobs.com/refund.php) url.
you paid for the e-training and the objective of the program is to
teach you how to become a travel agent and visa consultant but you
made me to believe that your intention was not to learn but to buy
the book and resell it, your inability to do that and have your money back
after saving my training e-book to your computer without recurse to my
refund policy can't make you to warn any body, but however l permit you
to warn those who want to buy and sell my training material effortlessly.
Your request for refund is not strange, it's because of people like you who will dubiously
pay for digital products, download and saved to your computer and asked for refund
for no just reason that made clickbank.com to ban Nigeria residence from their website.
You can't tell me you did not gain any useful information from an e-book of 359 pages,
though the entire content has changed and is now 361 pages

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Plateau NYSC Camp. / RED ALERT...NYSC Sokoto Is Paying Corpers 16k After Making Careless Mistakes. / Urgent Redeployment Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.