Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

--- - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / --- (5329 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
TravelNow: @learnersandjobs

It seems your website registration has expired, and not necessarily hacked.
Expired Aug 29th. Confirm from your webmaster and renew.
hahahahahaha

The dude is a drama queen.

1 Like

Re: --- by FIR: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2014
@travelnow

The domain has not expired, you can confirm it here
http://whois.domaintools.com/learnersandjobs.com.
The website was attacked by my competitors, who don't want
me to teach others the secrets of getting visas, how to become
a travel agent, ticket reservation and bookings.

www.learnersandjobs.com will expire in 2015
Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2014
FIR: @travelnow

The domain has not expired, you can confirm it here
http://whois.domaintools.com/learnersandjobs.com.
The website was attacked by my competitors, who don't want
me to teach others the secrets of getting visas, how to become
a travel agent, ticket reservation and bookings.

www.learnersandjobs.com will expire in 2015
young man, quit been paranoid.
No one no knows you or cares about you that much to be after you.
it wasn't so long ago you were accusing the OP of destroying your site, now its faceless competitors that are after you make you for no teach ppl how to collect visa.
You started off like a serious person but now just come off as some wa.nker with serious delusions of grandeur issues.
Re: --- by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: --- by justwise(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
@FIR

Enough of your indirect advertisement, don't use this thread to carry it out, reply to complains made against you.
Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2014
justwise: @FIR

Enough of your indirect advertisement, don't use this thread to carry it out, reply to complains made against you.

thought twas only me that noticed the wack was advertising. Posting links endlessly when the crucial issue of his integrity was still outstanding. Labbish
Re: --- by P0rtHarc0urtB0y: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Phema: ^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy

So u dey reach other thread?

How d prep?
Re: --- by justwise(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
@P0rtHarc0urtB0y

Though you edited your post but the reason why I allowed this thread to stand is to warn others who might want to contact him to buy the book as well. I really hope that people reading this thread will stay far away from him.
Re: --- by P0rtHarc0urtB0y: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise: @P0rtHarc0urtB0y

Though you edited your post but the reason why I allowed this thread to stand is to warn others who might want to contact him to buy the book as well. I really hope that people reading this thread will stay far away from him.

Lols....not funny though. Very painful. But let me not cry more than the bereaved b4 i earn myself a ban
Re: --- by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
P0rtHarc0urtB0y:
So u dey reach other thread?
How d prep?

Bros, I dey everywhere ooo grin

Preparation dey on top gear. We hope everything goes as planned. Abeg, holla wifey and bobo.
Re: --- by P0rtHarc0urtB0y: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Phema:

Bros, I dey everywhere ooo grin

Preparation dey on top gear. We hope everything goes as planned. Abeg, holla wifey and bobo.

Things will definitely go as planned IJN.... I'll sure send ur regards to wifey and bobo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourists Visa To Spain. .i Need Advise / Bus Passenger’s Before And After Crash Selfies Go Viral in Mozambique(Pic) / Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.