Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London (6715 Views)

May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show / Davido's Girlfriend And Sister Spotted In Tokyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London by atilla(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
These people are human beings o see how u r abusing someone's mum becuause of picture.

Did Tiwa ask if she or her mum are beautiful when she posted the pic?
u guys just sound very frustrated sometimes
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
agohmamuda:

baby. why don't I beliv u?
was jezt jokn
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London by agohmamuda(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sexipea: was jezt jokn
i kinda knew u were doe. U look pretty doe. And am liking u already.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
agohmamuda:
i kinda knew u were doe. U look pretty doe. And am liking u already.
. Liking who? lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London by agohmamuda(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Sexipea: . Liking who? lipsrsealed
am liking you jorh.. Dnt do me strong tin. We can start 4rm sum whr. *winks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halimat Aitsegame Is The Winner Of Next Movie Star 2012: / Meet Don Jazzy's Daughter, Princess / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.