Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended (524 Views)

BREAKING NEWS; Fire Guts Mansard Insurance Building In Lagos / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Outbreak At Station Bustop Fagba / Breaking News- Fire Outbreak In Apapa, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by ige101(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Report just getting to Nigeriafilms.com confirms that a devastating fire engulfed the Big Brother House in South Africa today, Tuesday, September 2, 2014.

A statement made available to us by the media representative of the show disclosed that no life was lost in the inferno. Due to this development, the BBA Hotshots, which was supposed to kick-off this Sunday, has been suspended. “M-Net and Endemol SA advise that due to a devastating fire at the Big Brother house on 2 September 2014, Big Brother Hotshots will not launch this Sunday (7 September) as scheduled,” the statement sent to Nigeriafilms.com said.

“The cause of the fire at this stage is unknown and investigations will commence as soon as it is safe to do so,” the statement further disclosed. It was further revealed that the producers of the show are “urgently looking for an alternative Big Brother house in which to film the production.”

Via oocmedia.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by henrinity(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmmmn,strange.....I smell a rat undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by stanliwise(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anyway, I didn't read the post but I hope say nobody die o.

Ebola tins on Nigeria mind and not Big Brother.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by ige101(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Are you serious? you mean you did not read the post even as short as it is ?

stanliwise: Anyway, I didn't read the post but I hope say nobody die o.

Ebola tins on Nigeria mind and not Big Brother.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
very good development....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Guts Big Brother Africa House, Show Suspended by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abeg oo

that's our real life red wap!!

(1) (Reply)

This Website Will ACTUALLY Make You Trip/hallucinate / Scam Alert: Beware Of Who You Deal With. / Cnn:thomas Eric Duncan, First Ebola Patient Diagnosed In U.S., Dies In Texas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.