Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Error On Waec Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Error On Waec Certificate (538 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error On Waec Certificate by versatile054: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
There is an error on my date of birth. It reads april 13, 1986 instead of 1988. I will like to change or correct the error but my fear is ,will waec attend to this kind of case? So that i don't waste my cash n again what r the steps i need to take to correct it?

Thanks
Re: Error On Waec Certificate by stanliwise(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
versatile054: There is an error on my date of birth. It reads april 13, 1986 instead of 1988. I will like to change or correct the error but my fear is ,will waec attend to this kind of case? So that i don't waste my cash n again what r the steps i need to take to correct it?

Thanks
If I must say...
Situation like this go take ages to solve(that is if it is even solved self).
My guy don't take my word for it. Just try sha.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / How To Study Overseas With A Scholarship / What's D Posibility Of Changing A Course Afta 100lvl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.