Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer (917 Views)

Official: Arsenal Sign Danny Welbeck From Man Utd / 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria / 4 Arsenal Fans Nur, Kein Haters Pleeeeeeeeeeez! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by dondavidson(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Unanticipated reports filtering from the
Emirates stadium allege that Four Arsenal fans
have just committed s*****e this night. According to the club management, initial
reports from the police states that they are not
suspecting any foul play after observing the
scenes and series of events preceding the time
the unspeakable acts took place. All four acts took place between 6:25 – 6:30pm
(local time) which is just after Arsenal’s
announced the signing of Welbeck from
Manchester United. FNN was able to speak with an Arsenal fan,
and he said: “I am not surprised they killed
themselves, very few people can suffer for
eight years and watch their only hope for
salvage disappear, we all know the drill,
Welbeck is shit …he scored less than 5 goals last season..we already have Sanogo we dont
need another now.” . “Even if we don’t win the EPL, it is not the end
of the world, we can still clinch 4th place, so we
call on our fans to have faith…RIP Goners!!”
The club’s official handle tweeted in reaction to
the news. In order to curb recurrence of such, the police
and FNN call on families and friends of die hard
Arsenal Fans to keep close watch on them
during the transfer deadline, even as we pray
that Welbeck Fails his medicals and await more
details on the status of his transfer.

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by okosodo: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
very lol
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by Rikidony(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by dondavidson(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
u ehhhh
which kyn space booking be dis?

Rikidon (u be rakitic broda?)
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by dondavidson(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
danny welbeck admitted his poor goal scoring form-

...... "I'm also aware that knowing how to play in
different positions and developing in different
areas of the pitch and will only benefit me and
the teams I play for. "I'm happy to help the team out and it doesn't
really matter whether I'm playing on the wing
or up front, I should have had a much better
goal return."
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by Emmybreezy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
so bad gun 2soon r.i.p niggas
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by dondavidson(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Emmybreezy: so bad gun 2soon r.i.p niggas

news its from FNN
Fake Niger News
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by dondavidson(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Emmybreezy: so bad gun 2soon r.i.p niggas
Re: TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer by Emmybreezy(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2014
dondavidson:

news its from FNN
Fake Niger News
i 4say because dem buy 1 players nain make die like church rat.....

(1) (Reply)

Aluko Predicts Eagles Victory / Do You Know What This Rosicky's Pass Against Brighton Albion Is Called In Naija? / Toni Kroos: Christiano Ronaldo Is A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.