Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue (1393 Views)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by Onilaiscool(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kGBYfdunx2Q/VAO4REyNyqI/AAAAAAADdEY/1lieG6wutlg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-rgONwKG6Ubg/VAO4RXyUNxI/AAAAAAADdEc/onk6S3IlHLw/s1600/blogger-image-1423327626.jpg[/img]

I heard this gist many weeks back but I wanted to be sure it's true before bringing it here and I've finally confirmed from a very reliable source...with some details I can't even share here...:-). So yes, Flavour Nababia is expecting his first child with ex-Delta soap queen and model, Sandra Okagbue.

Sandra, who was once linked to Mikel Obi, left Nigeria for the US in June, and is expected to give birth some time this month.

The hot couple started dating last year and showed they were really smitten when they started using each others photos on their DPs. When I asked someone close to Flavour if there was marriage in the cards for the singer and the beauty queen, he said no.
"The last thing on Flavour's mind right now is marriage. She said he's responsible for the pregnancy and Flavour has accepted it but as for marriage, don't hold your breath"
Re: Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by Antell95(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by Jhayson(m): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2014
First child keee....thouGht flavour has a lil girl

1 Like

Re: Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by ifyfaith: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Our celebreties just like giving birth out of wedlock,ie they enjoy having baby mama n baby papa
Re: Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by Onilaiscool(f): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2014
baby mama is not part of our culture

these celebrities shld know that

we shldnt praise them but condemn their dumb act

these pple are role models to ur childen

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Expecting 1st Child With Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2014
This babymama trend patronised by our celebs is not a good thing at all

Abi condom no dey market again

(1) (Reply)

Shan George Is Now A Grandmother / Wizkid And Davido Are Back As Friends / Pics From Ini-edo's Birthday Party Ceremony - 2face And Funke Akindele Turned Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.