Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! (1423 Views)

A Picture Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Yup that's me! I would love to be a model but my parents are barracks on their own!! Let's see if your picture can beat mine! If you get more likes than me then you win! grin
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Answer these 2 questions first:

How old are you?

How much do u get daily as feeding allowance?

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2014
kaffy4tope: Answer these 2 questions first:

How old are you?

How much do u get daily as feeding allowance?
I'm old enough to have my own job and make ends meat!
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by echobee(f): 3:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Ops,
I no blame u. 2left legs indeed. Now see say ur brain dey work in a left way angry
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2014
echobee: Ops,
I no blame u. 2left legs indeed. Now see say ur brain dey work in a left way angry
Show me your picture and if its better than mine I and my 2leftlegs will shut up!
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Janeify(f): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2014
2leftlegs:
I'm old enough to have my own job and make ends meat!
make ends MEAT kwa...chimo

4 Likes

Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by marieolae(f): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
No lie, guy this is really childish of u. I expected more
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Nostalgia21(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Janeify: make ends MEAT kwa...chimo
Lol.. No mind the op, no be only meat na Kpomo

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by spanzed(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2014
2 left legs ur pics is cool...but ur eye wan fall from d socket ni!!!!bulgy eye like dat of ostrich grin
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: No lie, guy this is really childish of u. I expected more
#1:I don't know you
#2:If this is childish then I suppose opening a topic asking perverted male and females to drop their numbers all in the name of sex is for adultes bah?
Wow I never knew
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2014
The houses in the background is the estate I live in..The house in the beckground is mine cool
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by marieolae(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2014
2leftlegs:
#1:I don't know you
#2:If this is childish then I suppose opening a topic asking perverted male and females to drop their numbers all in the name of sex is for adultes bah?
Wow I never knew
you don't have to know me, for me to simply state my opinion. This is just one of the ridiculous and numerous childish threads I've seen on nairaland. Really it just needs to stop
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Wey d pinshures na?grin
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Janeify(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Lol.. No mind the op, no be only meat na Kpomo
haha....mehn,english is no joke
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Janeify(f): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
2leftlegs:
The houses in the background is the estate I live in..The house in the beckground is mine cool
that is not what i asked you.i was expecting you to correct yourself dude.wetin concern me with your estate?
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by cirmuell(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Janeify: that is not what i asked you.i was expecting you to correct yourself dude.wetin concern me with your estate?
lmao, d guy never notice! grin

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by ammier(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014

Lmao
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bro,there are other dreams in lyf u can pursue. Even in school u can start ur way to modeling...

Dream big,think well and reason maturely

#BTW,u don check ur waec result#
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by NEquity(m): 2:30am On Sep 04, 2014
gringringringringrin
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2014

Hahahah @ Janeify u have bad mouth o!! Hehhe..Nice pic by d way
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Janeify(f): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014
cirmuell: lmao, d guy never notice! grin
cheesy
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by Janeify(f): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2014
obitee69:

Hahahah @ Janeify u have bad mouth o!! Hehhe..Nice pic by d way
Thanks cool
Re: Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! by tartar9(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
where's the picture na?

(1) (Reply)

Www.adezlovedoctor..com.ng / I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage. / Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.