Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) (1201 Views)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / Laptop Won't Charge Phone While In Sleep Mode / Solutions For Sleep Mode Missing On Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) by Sketchwapz(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2014
1...(The use of your laptop and nepa/gen light)......now this is exclusive to work on windows vista And windows 8.....not sure of windows 7 or xp....
Here we go......on vista,click on ur start button,right click on computer and select properties,then on d top left corner,select evice manager.......scroll down to usb hub...there shld be 4 usb ports there,select each one,one at a time.....right click on d usb hub,select properties, then select power management. And untick the option.....;allow computer to stop usb avctivity:...
Do the same for d oda 3 usb ports nd close device manager....now click on ur battery icon(as if you want to select another power plan) click on more power options options,then under the current power option that u re on,select the advanced power settings,scroll down to usb settings....then select suspend usb power....click here http://sketchwapz.tk to continue reading..thanks..
Re: How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) by tempem: 3:38am On Sep 03, 2014
You bleeped up!!! I don't do stuffs like this( checking unfinished steps, by redirecting) Beside, checking through the website, One has to register. So I'll have to register before I could finish up the article.... .... Pele, weldone.... Wisen up and don't emulate those bloggers....
Re: How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) by Sketchwapz(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2014
What do you want me to do @tempem?
Re: How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) by tempem: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Sketchwapz: What do you want me to do @tempem?
It won't hurt you by finishing it up.... Who knows, nairalanders might be impressed and thereby moved to keep checking your website.. Although this particular trick has been on for long.... God bless your hustle brother.....
Re: How To Use Your Laptop In Sleep Mode As Power Bank(to Charge Your Mobile) by Sketchwapz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
I Will try my best..wil It be good lyk dat?

(1) (Reply)

Free Training!!! Ict E-training / Please Help A Sister!!!! / What To Know About The Similarities & Differences Between Tecno Camon C8 To C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.