Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Do You Think That Ebola Can't Be Spread Through Money? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Think That Ebola Can't Be Spread Through Money? (506 Views)

Can The Ebola Virus Be Spread Through Money? / Can Ebola Be Spread Through Money? / 18 Ways Ebola Virus Could Be Spread In Nigeria - Be Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That Ebola Can't Be Spread Through Money? by Tembox(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
I have been thinking of this, can't money spread this virus ?, many market woman who love to put money under their armpit, or inside the bra, or children who can mistakingly put money in their mouth. Definitely it can , for the bankers to be on gloves, then we have to be careful. Or what do u think?
Re: Do You Think That Ebola Can't Be Spread Through Money? by Emmafrancis: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
That has been my fear. I think so too
Re: Do You Think That Ebola Can't Be Spread Through Money? by phreakabit(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Was told by experts that visited my work place that money can't however I forgot to ask about the polythene currencies. I am worried about those. . .

(1) (Reply)

Get It Right / Herbal Slimming Pills For Healthy Weight Loss - Which One Is For You? / The Whole And 1/2 Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.